Nfl 2016/17

So does this season prove R Gronk is over rated? and more just a marketers dream?

So does this season prove R Gronk is over rated? and more just a marketers dream?

No way. Have you seen him play?

Martellus Bennett and Hightower will not go to the White House when Trump hosts the Patriots. Good for them.

Think it was Bennett and McCourty

And you are right. I stand corrected.

Read Hightower is also not going. so we are both winners

I still canā€™t believe Atlanta didnā€™t run the ball when in field goal range.
Imagine being a Falcon diehard and watching your team blow that game.

I remember the 99 Prelim like yesterday and leaving the ground unable to speak for the remaining hours of the evening.

What Atlanta did to their fans considering it was actually the big one was worse.

Not taking anything away from The Pats but how Atlanta opened the door for them is unbelievable.

Martellus Bennett and Hightower will not go to the White House when Trump hosts the Patriots. Good for them.

Think it was Bennett and McCourty

Bennett received some pretty disgraceful comments on social media as a result of announcing his decision.

Interesting no one blink an eye when Brady refused the invitation to Obama Whitehouse after the 2015 win.

I really donā€™t know what to say if you think Gronk is overrated.

Is seriously the best tight end I have ever seen play football.

The playoffs would have been a cakewalk with him slotted into the offence.

So now a total of 6 Pats players refusing to go to White House. In addition to Bennett, McCourty, and Hightower we have running back LeGarrette Blount, defensive tackle Alan Branch, and defensive end Chris long.

It is on.

The more people that tell him to Get Stuffed, ā€¦ the more fun it is.

Go you Yanks with a conscience,ā€¦ rip it up him.

Doesnā€™t matter as long a MVP Brady goes.

Agreed, but i can see Belichick trading Gronk soon while he still has some value before he completely breaks down.

Did I hear the other day Brady actually was / is, a Trumpite? And the coach?

Might be conflating two things ā€¦??

Did I hear the other day Brady actually was / is, a Trumpite? And the coach?

Might be conflating two things ā€¦??

Brady has been a Trump fanboi for a long time.

This is a great article on the Patā€™s infatuation/unease with Trump:

Agreed, but i can see Belichick trading Gronk soon while he still has some value before he completely breaks down.

Heā€™ll retire a Pat.

Heā€™ll retire a Pat.

I donā€™t think it will happen, but Belichick has form when it comes to these sorts of moves that I wonā€™t be shocked if it does.

They wont trade Gronk. Imagine if he went on for 6 more years without injury and dominated the league. We would look stupid. He is too young

They wont trade Gronk. Imagine if he went on for 6 more years without injury and dominated the league. We would look stupid. He is too young

He wont go 6 years. Given his injury history, Iā€™d say 2 years max.

I hope he does continue to dominate for a long time. The guy is phenomenal to watch.

Two back surgeries before his 28th birthday though. No way he plays another 6 seasons.

It was a hypothetical only. If un-injured for 6 years dominating the league after being traded we would look stupid.

Saw snippets of American Violence the other dayā€¦new movieā€¦B Gradeā€¦Gronk has a cameoā€¦he wont be an actor either

Revis in all sorts of trouble. Charged with two felony counts of aggravated assault, one felony count each of robbery and conspiracy, and a misdemeanor count of terroristic threats.
Jets will make the easy decision to cut him.