Nfl 2018/19

I’m ready!

Antonio Brown won’t be a Raider long

1 Like

This is… not ideal…

Steelers feeling like they’ve dodged a bullet after letting him go.

Packers win in a bore fest

2 Likes

Hey look after last night (and pretty much the whole AFL season) I will happily take a perfunctory win like that.

Same here, not complaining just saying it was boring.

2 Likes

Exceedingly dull opener.

Lucky for Beer

Come on Jimmy G & the 49ers.

1 Like

Looking forward to another season of the Redskins letting me down again

Bombers and Bengals. Yay me!

1 Like

Well the soap opera that was Antonio Brown at the Raiders appears to be over.

1 Like

Tomlin looking pretty smart right now. Wonder if the Patriots may come calling.

1 Like

Ha! He has signed with the Pats. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Cant play tomorrow but is a massive get…hopefully they can get him to pull his head in

1 Like

Someone cover for me why he signed with the Raiders but didn’t bother showing up? What was that all about?

Ad did the Pats already have a foot in the door, because they knew he was being an ■■■■?

Huge signing for us @goldengoose but the one thing that won’t be tolerated is his ego and if he carries on like he did on Hard Knocks, he’ll be outta there quicker than he can blink.

Pats have a good history of getting guys to pull their heads in and perform but his reputation for being a Prima Donna won’t work well with Tom and Bill.

Fingers crossed it works out because AB the player is phenomenal and is still in his prime and he does love to work and will be the first one at practice and the last one to leave but he’ll need to keep his head down.

After he found out he was released from the Raiders he put up a video on YouTube of him running around like a madman with excitement, skipping around his backyard.

Makes you really question his maturity.

2 Likes
1 Like

RABBLE!

Oh the Browns …