NFL 2021-22

Hall of Fame game on now on Kayo/Espn

Looking forward to this year with the Pats getting busy with new players in.

Damien Harris will be one to watch for us.

Also, Gamepass are doing a free subscription. Get all the preseason games and NFL network free. Pay to get the games during the year. $279 otherwise

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this season. Very keen to see if Justin Herbert can follow on from his stellar rookie season and lead the Chargers to the post season. He has virtually a new O line to provide him the protection he didn’t have last year, so expectations are high.

Of course, it still leaves the small problem of having Patrick Mahomes in your division…

1 Like

Excited to see how my Niners go. Surely we can’t have disaster injury wise two years in a row, right? Right?

Jimmy G vs Trey Lance already heating up in camp. Not personally (they both get along great from all accounts) but just in terms of Lance really coming along faster than expected. Good position to be in.

2 Likes

Another season of hoping the Dolphins might be good, they will win a few good games but then not make the playoffs, coach will get sacked, complete roster turnover and start again.

1 Like

Dolphins will be good this year but they are in a tough division with the Bills and Patriots. If they get good QB play from Tua they could get a wild card. Doubt they get a better record than the Bills tho.

We Dolphin fans say that every year, then nothing actually happens. Excuse me while I be cynical.

Toughest division in the NFL. 49ers are stacked but so are the Rams and you can never count out the Seahawks with Wilson at QB. Even the Cards are going to be hard to beat. Can’t wait to see Lance.

1 Like

by all means cynical away!

1 Like

thanks for this, i signed up for the free stuff, to see some action and enjoy the season build up

1 Like

this is funny

1 Like

Imagine being Jimmy G and seeing that.

True :frowning: Fickle fandom…

Shiny, new toys always give the believers hope.

1 Like

lol, and using England fans for that doesn’t seem right, should’ve been Spanish red?!

1 Like

Haha, I saw the English flags and thought “clearly not the Euro final finsh”.

2 Likes

might’ve been the first goal, the crash later would’ve been fun

1 Like

I’m not off to a great start. Signed up and just tried to watch the highlights of the Dallas vs Pittsburgh pre-season game and it says “error - entitlement failed”.

I’m not coughing up $279 anytime soon.

The price gets cheaper as the season progresses.

Frustrated Vikings fan checking in.

This franchise has to be one of the most creative in world sports when it comes to disappointing it’s fans.

Kirk Cousins as a COVIDIOT. Who would have thought?

1 Like