Nhl 2014/15

Starts next Wednesday...I am hoping the Bruins can continue their form a bit further into the season.

Will there be a new team surprise anyone or will it be the same dominant teams from last season?

i am.

Ive got:
$20 on Johnson @ $4 ($80 return)
$2.50 on Crawford @ $51 ($127.50)
$2.50 on Kane @ $29 ($72.50)
$5 on Toews @ $28 (140)

phew!

thank for the money tampa! 250 from my october bet on the conference winner!

before the playoffs i put coin on Kane, Toews, Crawford for the Conn Smyth.
chucked 20 on Johnson the other day.

Think 3 of them would right up there atm.

I barrack for Patrick Sharp Kane.

Go Hawks, awesome display. Hopefully another Lord Stanley for the Windy City.

Laterz Rags you carnts

Sweep complete, 3-1 win in SJ.

A reply to: @smooth regarding QuoteLink

Rangers going for a Californian sweep. Beaten the Ducks and Kings in successive road game, San Jose next. Won 13 of 14!
Hottest team in the comp currently. With the Pens and Islanders faltering they could find themselves on top of the div by time the all star break. Caps have taken points in 15 of the last 16 and still cant keep pace with them.

Rangers going for a Californian sweep. Beaten the Ducks and Kings in successive road game, San Jose next. Won 13 of 14!

Chicago at Nashville, great come from behind win.

Isles played a very good, all round and disciplined team game. Shooting generally at the shelf against Holtby who was the lesser of the two goalies despite Halak having his usual brainfart playing the puck, leading to a goal.

The young un’s/secondary scoring did well in front of goal where as the Caps’ didn’t. Ovi’s obviously being accounted for but there seemed to be a lack of firepower from others, a couple of good chances went begging too. I have no doubt Ovechkin will strike though, the Isles defense does thin out especially with Hamonic’s injury recently. If the Isles get through however, I think the give all style of Johnny Boychuk will be the thumbprint, body on the line and that’s what they did. He really is legendary, Boston are spewing about that one.

Speed beat strength on this occasion and the Isles aren’t exactly pissants either there’s genuine nigglers too but the Caps are a good tough team who can play. I’d have been a bit stunned with that one, disappointed. Long way to go. Should be a good series.

Agreed with that, Isles were really good at closing down our space today, we didnt get a heap of good looks at goal. Just as in the regular season I think this series will go down to the wire

Isles played a very good, all round and disciplined team game. Shooting generally at the shelf against Holtby who was the lesser of the two goalies despite Halak having his usual brainfart playing the puck, leading to a goal.

The young un’s/secondary scoring did well in front of goal where as the Caps’ didn’t. Ovi’s obviously being accounted for but there seemed to be a lack of firepower from others, a couple of good chances went begging too. I have no doubt Ovechkin will strike though, the Isles defense does thin out especially with Hamonic’s injury recently. If the Isles get through however, I think the give all style of Johnny Boychuk will be the thumbprint, body on the line and that’s what they did. He really is legendary, Boston are spewing about that one.

Speed beat strength on this occasion and the Isles aren’t exactly pissants either there’s genuine nigglers too but the Caps are a good tough team who can play. I’d have been a bit stunned with that one, disappointed. Long way to go. Should be a good series.

Drop the first game 4-1 :frowning:
Islanders get the EN near the end.
Just couldnt get it going tonight and have now lost home ice advantage

Caps 3-1 down at end of 2nd.
Creating chances but been a little unlucky, big 20 minutes coming up.

lookout for the Ducks and Dallas.

St Louise looking to build as well.

Go the Jets!

Finally Ovi gets a coach whos been in the NHL before.

Will be interesting, should be good.

anyone interested in fantasy NHL this season head on over the the fantasy forum and join!

the draft is tomorrow night !

Bruins get a first up win edging out the Flyers with 2 mins to go in the 3rd