Nhl 2014/15

LETS GO CAPS

Have a casual interest but dont understand the rules. Can you experts out there tell me if the high scoring is a usual occurance early on in the season. Im guessing sides are just working out their setup early on. Noticed a couple of 6-4 ganes today and several others also scored 5 or 6. Who is everyones bet? Wouldnt mind putting a multi on the cup participants

High scores are pretty normal

I think bruins will be there a outs as will blackhawks

Caps still yet to lose in regulation, look better defensively and scoring plenty. Ovi starting where he left off last season, fingers crossed we can have a real crack this season

Rangers get a 4-0 win over the Sharks, Rick Nash scores his 7th of the season...

Niskanen looking real good and Orpik for the most part too.

Burakovski who i drafted in my keeper league sometimes looks like the best player one the ice.

such a gun. love how he uses a long stick too. wicked shot.... next zetterberg the coach called him...

good to see holtby allowed to play his natural game again too.

i thought his natural game was letting in goals.

fkn scrivens. 

i hate it when ■■■■ goalies play off their heads.

Bruin starting to click. Lock stanley cup in

fkn scrivens.
i hate it when **** goalies play off their heads.

Poor start to the Canadian road trip.

NYR with 5 3rd period goals overturn a 3-0 deficit into a 5-4 win in regulation. Wow!

yeah my friend was at that game. jealous.

Yeah the Jets still suck :(

Not much activity on here.
Not sure there are too many that follow the Hockey but its my favourite US sport by a fair bit.
My Caps are doing ok after a pretty ordinary first couple of the months, playing some real good 5 on 5 and working a lot harder defensively. Holtby doing a fair job in goal and currently we occupy a finals spot.
Hawks, Ducks and Penguins look the best ATM but things change pretty quickly, hopefully Pittsburgh implode in the playoffs again. Bruins and Islanders are the two surprises for me, Bruins look destined to miss playoffs unless they pull their finger out and the Islanders are in some real decent form

Seven wins on the bounce for the Rangers, just eased past Washington 4-2 without bother. Rick Nash is having some season, I wouldn’t discount NYR from the play-off puzzle, especially with King Henrik in goal!

A reply to: @smooth regarding QuoteLink

Seven wins on the bounce for the Rangers, just eased past Washington 4-2 without bother. Rick Nash is having some season, I wouldn't discount NYR from the play-off puzzle, especially with King Henrik in goal!
No suprise in todays result, the most looked after team in the NHL got another ride with the officials. X( Rangers are a fair bit better side than us ATM, hopefully we will turn it around by March when we get you 3 times in 2 weeks

A reply to: @Aceman regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @smooth regarding QuoteLink
Seven wins on the bounce for the Rangers, just eased past Washington 4-2 without bother. Rick Nash is having some season, I wouldn't discount NYR from the play-off puzzle, especially with King Henrik in goal!
No suprise in todays result, the most looked after team in the NHL got another ride with the officials. X( Rangers are a fair bit better side than us ATM, hopefully we will turn it around by March when we get you 3 times in 2 weeks

Are all Capitals fans whingers? They all seem to have a Nth Melb/St Kilda style small club chip on their shoulder…

Derek Stepan gets a hat-trick for a 3-1 win over New Jersey, stack it up for an 8th consecutive win!!

Winter Classic on at 4:30am tomorrow, can feel a sickie coming on

Glad I stayed home, cracking game.
Caps won 3-2 with a Brouwer goal with 13 seconds remaining. Over 46,000 in attendance at Nats park. Great that the NHL takes the gameto the fans

The opening to the winter classic was freakin amazing, love the armed forces involvement.