Nhl 2014/15

OVI FOR MVP

3-0 against Penguins this season. suck it. dirty ■■■■■■ trying to cheapshot us last game. we just laugh and do this:

Quoted Post

OVI FOR MVP

3-0 against Penguins this season. suck it. dirty ■■■■■■ trying to cheapshot us last game. we just laugh and do this:

Very good turn around, Trotz has us playing some good hockey. 0-7 against the Pengs in Oates era, 3-0 this season with the last meeting against them at home next week.
Was going to do a bit of a mid year wrap of the NHL but havnt got around to it yet.
Metro hotting right up, Isles, Rangers, Pengs and Caps all within a few points of each other. Think we have almost done enough to qualify for playoffs, its all about getting higher up the seeds. Preds look the team to beat overall but think there is probably 6-8 teams with a genuine chance of claiming the Cup

Hoping Ovi makes the cup this year.

Has really cemented his spot as one of the greats. So consistent and brilliant for a long time.

Tough fair and just gives it everything every time he goes out.

He would be great to watch over 7 games in the cup final.

Islanders are a threat.
Big changes at Pens if they can’t get there.

West is tougher to pick. If Chicago or Kings get there you can’t write them off.
Have the preds finally got the fire power they need?

Going to be a good push to the playoffs and then post season.

Quoted Post

Hoping Ovi makes the cup this year.

Has really cemented his spot as one of the greats. So consistent and brilliant for a long time.

Tough fair and just gives it everything every time he goes out.

He would be great to watch over 7 games in the cup final.

Islanders are a threat.
Big changes at Pens if they can’t get there.

West is tougher to pick. If Chicago or Kings get there you can’t write them off.
Have the preds finally got the fire power they need?

Going to be a good push to the playoffs and then post season.

Wouldn't write the Rangers off yet, as much at it disgusts me they are playing some decent hockey, when Hank went down I thought they may struggle but are 6-1-1 in the period he has been missing and scoring plenty

plenty of teams can win at this stage I reckon.

Good teams make there run now.

Massive game against the Isles tonight, dont think we can catch them if we drop it. Agree Ant, plenty can win it this year.
Still ■■■■■■ that Nicky was overlooked once again for AS selection, easily one of the top 5 centres in the game, never gets the recognition he deserves

Toronto are woeful.

haha the Oilers!!!

Dynasty.

Pity I’m the only Hawks fan I know, time to have a few jars!!

would have loved a game 7.

Now what to do for 4 months?

playoffs baby!

Quoted Post

playoffs baby!
Happy to be back, will play the Islanders or Penguins. Would have to say this is close to the best side we have had in the 20 odd years ive been following them, hopefully we can go deep into the playoffs. Rangers still look the team to beat so will be hard getting out of the East. Defending champs LA were eliminated today and Calgary back in the playoffs after 6 years out

Jets playoffs ■■■■■!

Bruins eliminated on the final day, first playoffs missed in 7 years. Sens with a cinderella run, were 14 points out only a month ago and booked a spot.
Caps look like we have blown a home ice playoff series after being hammered 4-2 by the Rangers which will allow the Islanders to leapfrog us

Thank you Jackets!
Pulled off a last minute equaliser against the Islanders before winning the SO.
A win would of given them home ice against us instead we now have the home advantage against them.
Had a cracking series against the Islanders in regular season play and expecting similar in the playoffs

Playoffs
East
NY Rangers v Pittsburgh Penguins
Washington Capitals v NY Islanders
Montreal Canadiens v Ottawa Senators
Tampa Bay Lightning v Detroit Red Wings
West
Anahiem Ducks v Winnipeg Jets
St Louis Blues v Minnesota Wild
Vancouver Canucks v Calgary Flames
Chicago Blackhawks v Nashville Preds

Anyone pick Jamie Benn to win the Art Ross?

Even he looked shocked. 4 point night with an assist with 8.5 seconds to go.

So many great stories this year.

Caps V Islanders 1st round is cracker.

Great comeback by the Caps, 3-1 down late in the second and win 4-3. Series level at 1-1

FFS!!
Cant believe I stayed up to watch that performance, went down 2-1 in OT but were nothing short of pathetic, Isles dominated from the start

I hope the Caps stay in this thing.

Playoffs are better with Ovechkin in them.