Nhl 2014/15

fk the rags. they can shove it!

Anaheim - have Bruce Boudreau who i like. hate getzlaf.
Chicago - Kane and Toews are guns, such a gun team. Almost old Detroit like in their ability to just be good all the time.
Tampa - have always hated them but they dont have lecav, richards or st louis anymore… and i like the triplets. stamkos isnt such a douche anymore either.
Rangers - protected species.

anyone but rags

fk the rags. they can shove it!

Anaheim - have Bruce Boudreau who i like. hate getzlaf.
Chicago - Kane and Toews are guns, such a gun team. Almost old Detroit like in their ability to just be good all the time.
Tampa - have always hated them but they dont have lecav, richards or st louis anymore… and i like the triplets. stamkos isnt such a douche anymore either.
Rangers - protected species.

anyone but rags

This x10000

Two game 7 conference finals.

I’m in heaven.

BANG BANG goes Chicago.

Mink I actually think Bishop is a shot. Yes he has been lit up a couple of times.
But he has had shutouts at BIG BIG moments.

Tampa on the back foot. should stick to their game!

Bishop has been ok. but its a scorers year. unless henrik or holtby had gotten through.

Cracking Series.

Bolts 2-1 up in the series, big win for them today

Toews and Kane need to lift.

Hossa has been their best by far.
Callahan and Hedman for TB

whos leading the conn smyth?

can anyone stop the caps next season?

Green and Fehr have gone but Caps looking at signing Sharp from the Hawks. The NHL has also announced that all OT will now be 3 on 3 hockey in a bid to cut down on games going to a SO. Would like to see OT also bumped up to 10 minutes but thats for another season

Caps select a Russian goalie with their first pick in the draft

Green and Fehr have gone but Caps looking at signing Sharp from the Hawks. The NHL has also announced that all OT will now be 3 on 3 hockey in a bid to cut down on games going to a SO. Would like to see OT also bumped up to 10 minutes but thats for another season

No way you could land Sharp. Really?

No way you could land Sharp. Really?

One of about 4 clubs interested in him, just need to re-sign a couple of FA's and work out how much cap space left.

not sure how i feel about sharp.

losing Fehr is worse than signing Sharp.

Disappointed to lose Saad, though they were never going to pay him what he wanted. At least we got an ok trade, I rate Anisimov and Dano could be a player.

Kessel gawn!!!

If he sits on Crosby’s wing lookout.
Think about the average players Crosby has got to 30 or 40 goals. Image what he can do for a natural goal scorer!

60 goal season.

60?

dreamin. hes never scored 40.
terrible move by the penguins.