NHL thread

Bruins v Kings in Melbourne it seems

2 Likes
1 Like

A couple of teams I really can’t stand so I don’t think I’ll bother :rofl:

Yeah, kinda underwhelmed by that matchup.

If Boston bring their A list I’d almost consider going to watch the basterds but it will be their minor league players with a few fourth liners only I’d say

Of all the combos of teams it could be, this is a bit meh. I hate the Kings!

Although the way Boston are going, we could have the reigning cup champions in town.

Well, some of them, anyway.

I hate the bruins with a passion…

Interesting the Leafs made the play for O’Reilly. I would have thought a D Man or a Goalie would be higher up the list and not another scorer.

O’Reilly does have grit and is a great two play player. Just hard to see where he plays in the top 6.

Kane’s movement over the next few weeks will be interesting. Does he go to a potential cup team? or finish his legacy as a Blackhawk.

Devils in Sydney ??

Nah
Its really sayin
Sydney is as classy as Jersey Shore.

2 Likes

There is talk of Boston and LA coming to Melbourne for a pre season game later this year. Perhaps another one in Sydney?

Somebody pointed to another cryptic tweet from Kevin a year ago, suggesting Devils v Sharks.

O’Reilly Hatty of the Leafs.

Seems they will just beat teams by putting up 5-6 goals a game.

Hockey can fark right off this season.

It seems he clearly wants to go. Everyone (including him) thought it was gonna be the Rangers, but they obviously saw Tarasenko as a better fit.

I think there will be at least one contender who won’t be able to resist finding a way to get him in.

Up until a fortnight ago I would have said that we will have a nibble but our season is as good as over now so we will become sellers not buyers at trade time now. Write the season off and try to get them ready for a tilt in another couple of years

who is we?

Caps

They won’t reload until Ovie gets the record.