Nhl

Screw all you guys!

you follow a bunch of faggots led by the biggest ****** in the league.
our first bad game for the year, rangers first good game for the year. so worried. pfft.

Is Ryan Callaghan really that bad? Or are you referring to Vigneault?

youre a shitsburgh fan arent you?

No, but I like Crosby and hate Washington/#8. Always been NYR…

dunno how anyone can hate the great 8.

hits big, loves to be hit, scores, has fun.

unlike that sooky little ■■■■■ who gets injured every 5 games!

Today just reminded me how much I hate those friggin Rangers, arrogant knobs they are.

Real poor effort again by the Caps today, hopefully things will click soon

first bad game of the year for the caps really.

Holtby struggled a bit early and we had 39 shots on goal against the Avs.

Just struggling to turn cycles down low into decent scoring chances.

Oates is the man though. he will sort it out.

and Rags games = zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

unlike that sooky little ***** who gets injured every 5 games!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2DWw27S1NY[/YouTube]

The hits on Briere and Gonchar are fair enough reason I would say. Disgraceful...

That’s it?

Palease

That's it?
Palease

Briere deserved it though, he is a ■■■■

A lot better game today, just a ahame Holtby couldnt hold out for another few minutes, he deserved the shut out

5 - nil Bruins shut out on the lightning

took Rask as my first pick in the fantasy draft. going well so far.

good to see Erat get top 6 minutes and deliver 3 assists. i like him and think his tenacity is really showing through.

I wish the Flyers had tanked for Seth Jones. Why did they have to win a bunch of meaningless games and screw their draft? Sam Morin is gonna be such a big unbelievable bust it isn't funny.

Got I hate Paul Holmgren.

anyone reckon Yakupov is going to be a bust?

Seth Jones is gonna be goooooooood.

The puck-handling in Jones' recent goal was excellent. He drove the net like a forward. 

Yakupov will be fine. I think he'll end up a bit like Semin. If he stays at Edmonton he'll never be the best player on his team. Hall, Nuge and Eberle have him covered

Reckon a Jones-Yakupov trade would be a win-win?

i wouldnt trade seth jones for yakupov given yakupov has been a healthy scratch a couple games already and seth jones is averaging 27+ minutes a night as a rookie defender.

if yakupov was able to get his game going then its possible because edmonton really need to move one of their top picks. none of them are any good at backchecking or defending and its costing the team dearly.

edmonton also need a goalie.

heard they might be interested in hillen.

Big get of jail card for the Caps in the first game of their week long Canadian road trip.

Beat the Jets 5-4 in SO.

Erat scored the winning penalty after the Caps faced elimination 3 times in the shootout.

Was a very average decensive effort today, felt sorry for Brayden, got very little coverage and some shocking turn overs left him exposed numerous times. Allowed the Jets 47 shots so he had an awesome game, some of the saves were top shelf. Good that Ovi continued his scoring with a double but plenty of work to be done before the Oilers up next

unlike that sooky little ***** who gets injured every 5 games!

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2DWw27S1NY[/YouTube]

The hits on Briere and Gonchar are fair enough reason I would say. Disgraceful...

Really?

Most of those are good solid hits.

The rest is just Hockey. You don't like it? watch netball.