Nick Kommer

Just for my benefit, he should change his surname from 'Kommer' to 'Judd' over the off season to see if it leads to any improvement.

I reckon it would help heaps.

And shave his head; put lots of tape on his shoulders to make his look injured and weak, learn how to do those special karate pressure jabs, and marry a very beautiful woman and get her pregnant time and again, giving the kids weird names.  And get some very rich Essendon dude to give him a job, doing absolutely nothing but getting paid heaps.

Was good tonight, and at the end, when it counted, he was the one tat applied the tackle on Simpson that got the ball free for Zaka to score. Just keeps on running and pressing.

Muy buen juego

Love his hunger for the contest, the ball and the man.

HUGE part of our forwardline.

Was testing out Jamison shoulder in the last quarter. Clear he picked up a niggle during the course of the game. When one of our players lining up for goal in the last he gave Jamison's shoulder a good 3-4 punches. New exactly how far to push it. Wondered off and the umpire said "I saw that if you do it once more I'll pay a free against you."

Will be our no.1 tagger soon.

Loves it.

Some suggested improvements for Nick over the next few years.

1. Get Weaponised. (Not Danked though.)

2. Take up boxing in your spare time. The ***** slaps are a little embarassing.

3. Practice goal kicking over and over again from every angle. On the run. The Daicos dribblers. Everything.

4. Get your endurance up to give the option to go as a tagger.

Love this bloke. He's been huge for our spirit this year. From Round 1 in Adelaide he's played with the spirit you wish every player did every week.

Has the mongrel and the pace we need.

I'm astounded that ch7 haven't learnt to immediately mute the umpires mic when he is in the vicinity.

Reminds me of Damian Peverill. He might not be the classiest player getting around but you know that he'll never give up trying.

Lost count of the number of times there was an opposition player sitting on his back and no free paid.

I thought he was one of our best players in the first half last night, and again critical in the last.

Will be better with a good preseason and if he follows Dodga's advice.

I'm astounded that ch7 haven't learnt to immediately mute the umpires mic when he is in the vicinity.

Quality watching, he is.

"if you say "F" one more time i'll pay a free kick against you"

Ch 7 cut his audio out, but i hoping he said; FFFFFFFF and just kept repeating the letter F lol

Has some skill limitations atm , but the experience of this year and a good preseason may gt him that extra half second he needs in decision making …and he is a nasty type

Some suggested improvements for Nick over the next few years.
1. Get Weaponised. (Not Danked though.)
2. Take up boxing in your spare time. The ***** slaps are a little embarassing.
3. Practice goal kicking over and over again from every angle. On the run. The Daicos dribblers. Everything.
4. Get your endurance up to give the option to go as a tagger.
Love this bloke. He's been huge for our spirit this year. From Round 1 in Adelaide he's played with the spirit you wish every player did every week.

#1 would be (by miles) realise you've got another foot & learn how to use it. Or, at the very least, get a couple more tricks to get onto the right. Teams will work him out.

Can't fault him at all this season.

Needs a haircut though. You're not at west coast brother.

Ch 7 cut his audio out, but i hoping he said; FFFFFFFF and just kept repeating the letter F lol

Could not stop laughing when I heard the ump say that

Just needs a pre season to get his fitness base up. I see big upside with him once he develops his tank.

Still has a long long way to go. Loses way too many 50/50 contests currently, despite trying hard.

Could not stop laughing when I heard the ump say that

not only does he annoy the opposition, he is starting to get under the umpires skin, because he says "F" too much lol