No Changes for the Eagles

Changes
Out: Luey
In: Tbell

1 Like

Does McKenna stay in? Or do we bring Stanton back for that role?

I wouldn’t take luey out for beachcomber.

Leuy worked well around the ground and did some really stupid taps, but thats what bellchambers would give us.

McLeftfoot in for McKenna.

myers out for hocking.

McKenna stays in

13 Likes

McNiece?

No changes for mine.

11 Likes

I thought Luey was pretty good, mistakes not without notice. Wouldn’t drop him.

2 Likes

He just doesn’t offer anything other than his tap work which isn’t the best to start with. He was a bit better this week when the ball hit the ground today but I’d like to get the younger Beachcomber in ahead of Luey

Think people forget how average TBC is. Leuey has him easily covered and needs to stay in.

33 Likes

Bring in anyone prepared to smash the ■■■■ out of Mitchell

10 Likes

Defence worries me a fair bit especially Hartley.
Kennedy or Darling would be kicking their lips, really think Cale has to spend more time in defence next week

6 Likes

Don’t care if we lose as long as somebody takes Sam Mitchell out.

8 Likes

Out: Jihad
In: MCG

4 Likes

Loony did a fine cancelling job in the ruck tonight. Problem is he rarely actually taps to us either.

1 Like

Agreed. He actually isn’t a very good tap ruckman. But he competes very well in the ruck to force neutral taps. He has a great tank and get to each contest but really offers us very little offensively.

1 Like

Looney’s gotta go. Gives us nothing around the ground and very rarely gives us anything in the tapouts either. Belly might not be any better but we have to give him a 3-4 week run at it, IMO.

Out: Looney, McKenna
In: Bellchambers, McNiece

1 Like

Lol.

Can’t even wait 24 hrs??
FMD.

7 Likes

In: Bird
Out: McKenna

Clearances is probably our only issue, and Bird had 37 possessions.

7 Likes

Bird has been having a few big games.

In for McKenna for me. and if someone needs a rest still want to see McNeice kick a football.

Out : McKenna, Myers, Leuey
In : McNeice, Bird, Draper

:blush: