No Changes for the Eagles

You’re on crack

ZM 1st with 95 clearances @ 4.3 a game, Bird 3rd with 74 @ 4.1
ZM 1st with 229 contested possessions @ 10.1, Bird 4th with 168 @ 9.3

Plus ZM can both run and kick

Concur. 3 ordinary weeks in a row.

1 Like

Me too

Whoa BSD you cut out “when they are winning”.

I put it in context for you; round 15 last year half-time Eagles 8 goals 5 behinds vs Bombers 5 goals 5 behinds; players leaving field and we were near the Eagles players race. Eagles supporters around us stood up and boo-ed their players off the field. They ended up winning by thirteen goals and still at end of game they were shouting abuse at key Eagles players. Not even Richmond fans do that.

2 Likes

Don’t see any real need for changes.

If Goddard takes 5 rests between now and round 17 he could time it to play his 300th against St Kilda

2 Likes

We should rest everyone for the finals

5 Likes

Target Mitchell. I want him laid out, like actually severely hurt, remember him imitating a jab? Plaster than cvnts face in the rooms. In fact, I would offer a contract extension to whoever clean belted him on the jaw

14 Likes

Watch for Mitchell to be a late withdrawal…

McKenna out, Myers drops down back to replace him. It’s not hard.

1 Like

Haven’t you seen Myers play back before?

4 Likes

Yeah, but I’ve also seen McKenna play back.

2 Likes

Crazy Bomber is on the money name for you.

Myers is terrible in defence, and certainly not any good as a running HBF’r on smaller types. His turning circle is Mack truck like.

1 Like

Crazy Bomber - crazy!

4 Likes

Soooo… Trent Cotchin can accept $1000 sanction, striking LNeale… apparently you can jumper punch for $1k…can we just have every player give mitchell a little jumper punch this weekend?

We could auction off match warn ‘Mitchell punch’ jumpers to pay the fines - top dollar for the jumper with the most blood on it…make the Sash into a forearm going up into a clenched fist…name it the ‘We’re ■■■■■■■ Back’ round.

14 Likes

I’d rather Essendon move to Tasmania than have to see myers attempt to defend.

5 Likes

Did you think of that one yourself? A true classic.

Myers would not be playing defensive, he’s be playing an attacking role off the half-back. Honestly couldn’t do any worse than seeing McKenna fumble and miss basic kicks again.

This could revolutionize the game.

A back 6 player not there to defend one of the fwd 6 players, only to attack. How has this never been thought of before?

I actually agree with you on McKenna not being in defence but there are plenty more I’d put into a HBF position before Myers.

He is inside mid only or out of side.

1 Like

I really don’t think you’ve been paying attention.

1 Like