Not #39 - Heath Hocking

This is so much better than the 50 new posts in the Hurley thread (and they were gold).

<3

It’s been a good night all round … best for a long time.

BUDDHA

Sensational news.

This made me happier than I expected. Not cos I thought I’d be unphased by a less “exciting” player re-signing. Just because given the speculation over said “exciting” players and the thought that we’ll be in limbo for a while it’s a good feeling to have someone just go bang and re-sign.

Much respect Heater.

Hopefully the first of many.

Good work Buddha… now go and encourage the others to do the same

So the other 5 out of contract are Hooker, Myers, pears, howlett and??

Agree with others, we struggle when he’s not in the team. He’s important to our inside game and he gives his all to us. This signing is amazing given the context of where these boys are right now. We are lucky to have a sensational leader (on and off the field) in Buddah.

Champion.

Stanton

Stanton? You'd think he would sign.

Champion. Best news for the club this year. Hope it gives the boys a boost tomorrow

Heater!!!

That feels so uplifting.

This made me happier than I expected. Not cos I thought I'd be unphased by a less "exciting" player re-signing. Just because given the speculation over said "exciting" players and the thought that we'll be in limbo for a while it's a good feeling to have someone just go bang and re-sign.

Agree. Was not expecting any of the guys to re-sign so quickly, so when i heard the news i was doubly happy. My shorts looks like someone has pitched a tent in them

Awesome news and screw the media

Stunned. That’s the best news in a long long time. Thank you good sir for getting it out of the way quickly. One less thing for media drongos to speculate on.

Champion. Best news for the club this year. Hope it gives the boys a boost tomorrow
this

best news I have heard in a long time…love Buddah

Buddha is a great player. Has been questioned by some recently, but his games late in the season last year were excellent. Can’t wait to see him bullock his way through the middle.

Bewdy.

Fanfarkintastic!!! Love Buddha. Amazing how it lifts the spirit. Great, powerful words - thanks Heath.