Nrl 2018

Good start to the defense by Storm. Full strength team. I have a man crush on Brodie… Kids a clone of Cronk

1 Like

They looked really impressive.
So many match-winners.

They never disappoint. The rest of the NRL will be disappointed by just how good they looked.

Yep was thinking last night they look like they haven’t missed a beat

I was saddened and shocked to hear of Steve Folkes’ passing. A very successfull career with the Dogs as a player and coach. He even did some work with Windies as a fitness advisor iirc.

1 Like

I appreciate what Thurston brings as much add anyone else but the praise from the commentators is sickening.

Souths coming from a long way back in the last quarter of their game against the Warriors.
14-30.
One of the Warriors just sin-binned though, so they’re still a chance…no they’re not.
Error from the kick in.
Madness.
Wouldn’t have picked this result in a million years.
Perth is a long way from NZ.

Bunnies seriously imploding.

Go Storm!

Thurston ran out of puff, puts in a kick that ices the game then misses the conversion from almost in front…
He is good but wasn’t THAT good on Friday night. Cronulla should have won by bringing Duigan into the play more - he would have been fresh as he did fark all apart from waltzing through for a try.
Interesting round with Wests, Newcastle & Titans all winning. Storm would have to be odds on atm.

Enjoy the Storm tonight.
First home game.
Unfurl the flag.
Billy’s 300th.

sigh
And wim’s at work.
Mrs Wim is representing, though. She’s with the toffs on level two.
Say hi. She’s the one in a Storm top.

Well that sucked.

Must be glad to have been stuck at work

1 Like

Someone needs to tell Parra that the season has begun. :joy:

Wasn’t expecting anything from us this year TBH. Got us penned in for bottom 6

West’s were seriously good last night. Play a very tight defensive game. Have held two of the most fancied teams for the year to 8 points each in the first 2 games. Conceded only 16pts in 160 mins. Time will tell if it’s sustainable but so far so good from a team that was in so much turmoil last year with their best players and captain leaving added to board unrest. Cleary has done a great job rallying the troops.

Nice work Manly, I picked Parra to make top four - may have got that wrong. Dragons had a real dip and beat Cronulla at home - excellent result. Wests or Warriors are flag favourites?

Can’t see Storm losing too many after that.

Funny game Rugby League. Storm would still be faves with the Roosters but Wests served to win both games.

Refs doing a job on the Storm