Nrl 2018

Should have this now - squeaky bum time for a bit there.

that munster try was awesome. made room where there wasn’t any.

1 Like

Walker scored a similar one on Friday. Just saw a gap and put the foot down.

1 Like

Brisbane fans were pretty salty about it as he basically walked into the try line.

1 Like

Munster is a gun

1 Like

Eels all over the Rabbitohs two-thirds of the way through the first half.

14-6

Three Jennings brothers and three Burgess brothers playing.

1 try to George Jennings for Parramatta and 2 to Robert for the Bunnies.

14-12 33 minutes in

Souths getting on top, and score through Johnstone immediately after 2 Jennings brothers tackle the third one.

Second half

Unconverted tries to Johnston and Robert Jennings, so Rabbitohs lead 24-14.

Some exhilarating stuff.

Another unconverted try to Hymel Hunt. 28-14

This is miles better than watching Port - Bulldogs

Nice way to celebrate your 250th game (Michael Jennings for Parramatta) and his brother scores 4 tries (so far) for the opposition. Reynolds on target after 4 successive conversion misses.

Ended 42-24. Two lateish tries to the Eels, one to Hayne benefiting from a horrid bounce.

Looking good the bunnies Everyone is fit and firing and they are a big unit.

Maybe a serious neck injury for Latrell Mitchell. Looked to me it was mainly of his own doing. Just put his head down into an oncoming tackle from Cleary.

Mitchell was sitting up, looking extremely sore, and hadn’t gone to hospital.

Man the Cowboys suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

…as do the Bulldogs

Wow.
Canterbury win this contest.
How bad do you have to be to get spanked like that by the GC?

Wait till you see what happens to the Sea Eagles - it could get really ugly…but you never know!

Hope so. Some old Manly players really ripping into Cherry-Evans, reckon he’s signed a contract and then demanded a poultice more, meaning they had to offload stalwarts like the Stewarts.

Manly are the Carlton of the NRL for me.

2 Likes

Bellamy has signed with Storm for 3 years @ $1 mill a season.

8 Likes

Most political team in nrl. Cherry Evans is figjam and can’t get a run with qld because of personality clashes allegedly. Manly will take years to get back to any semblance of good side.

1 Like

He has been involved in 3 team splits and center to all of them. Manly also has major salary cap issues and the prediction is that they will be a mess for a very long time. Something the NRL loves apparently, one of the most hated teams.

Yep agree with that (including backing out of contract with the Titans) but sadly I am a Manly supporter and member.

I was because I lived there for a while, but changed to Melbourne when they came in.