Nrl 2018

Ferguson was chasing a longer contract but the Roosters would only offer him 1 year max so he walked

Hammered the PD as well. Went from 26 behind to 18 in front. Back within 2 points but have 2 road trips coming up against mainly and Warriors

From 2019 thou.

Panthers murdering the Warriors 36-4 with 3 to go.

After Woods left and some other Bulldogs dude, the way they spoke, I assumed it was this week. End of season makes sense.

Great comeback win by the Storm against Manly.

Can Smith is a legend.

4 Likes

His brother Cam is even better!

1 Like

Cameron is the best of the three though.

1 Like

Starting to get our game going now, huge game against Warriors this week who just dismantled Broncos in Brisbane

Get half our team back next week…the kids have been great thou…Hughes, Smith, Croft, Stimson

Tough win by the Broncos but I reckon the Sharks were a bit stiff with some of the decisions (and I dislike Cronulla a lot).

Storm not switched on tonight.

Kafusi is not Storm worthy. They have attacked through him all night

Bunnies up 30-20

Didn’t get the chance to be switched on, Souths too big and fast. I haven’t seen a half of football like that for a long time, Bunnies speed in behind the ruck was enormous. We had no answer to it, every set of six in the second half bunnies were on the attack. Was pretty awesome to watch, Storm have go work cut out for them to go back to back.

Reckon thats the first time this year we’ve looked vulnerable.

bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

Great work Bunnies!!

Worst crowd for a blockbuster

Great game to watch - Cook is the best hooker in NRL by a mile. What a gun!

Did I neglect to say I think Damien Cook may actually be half Rabbit??

Can’t catch him. Gun.

Roosters are humming along nicely at the right end of the season. May well be a Roosters -Bunnies GF. Go you chooks.