NRL 2019

The last ten minutes are worth a look if you get the opportunity.

2 posters! unbelievable

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think that takes the Storm’s total losing margin for the year to 4 points.

Storm putting on a clinic

Destroyed them 40-4

1 Like

Some Manly fan took a swing at Will Chambers was sinbinned at Brookvale.

Storm ended up kicking their arses 36-6 despite the dodgy sinbinning. A couple of great tries by Addo-Smith and Papenhuyzen.

1 Like

Sinbin was garbage.
Manly were satisfyingly atrocious.

1 Like

Bunnies knocked over the Roosters 16-10. Settles them in the top 4.

Went down to Galaxy to watch the NRL and saw a good win by the Eels over our despised rivals tonight. Pretty good game and the locals enjoyed the agro shown by both sides. Sivo with a hat trick to more than likely finish as the leading try scorer. Bar has filled up with a heap of Collingwood supporters so it’s time to leave

Chooks giving the Bunnies a touch up

Yep, my boys are playing out of their skin.

1 Like

Melb finally scoring. Not playing great

Different team in the second half. Feeling much better

Disgusting call by the linesman with 90 seconds to go. Linesman made an EXTREMELY late call to say Vinivalu touched the line after catching the short kick off.

Storm were going to lose after this guy cheated.

The worst call was the canberra player not getting sinbinned after taking out papa on the fast break.

so sick of sport atm.

yeah the refs were ■■■■ as usual, but jesus carr dropping the ball 15 meters out just sum up storm so well drilled but constantly make stupid silly mistakes.
despite the fact they’ve only lost 4 games for the year.

woudln’t be surprised if they go out in straight sets, it’s like they get to september and are just a totally different team.

Go you Eels
16-0 and should be further in front.
Will head to Melbourne next week if we get up but can’t see us getting near the Storm

Eels 24-0 at the break but Moses hasn’t got his kicking boots on

Raise the bats lads that’s your half century!

58-0

I watched the last 8 minutes…3 converted tries, with a couple of beauties.