NRL 2019

58-0
Biggest finals win ever

Brisbane getting pantsed makes my whole weekend feel better

Rabbitohs beat Manly 34-26.

Trailed 26-20 when Jake Trbojevic got sin-binned and scored 2 converted tries.

Under a minute to play when Manly had a goal line dropout…Cherry-Evans took too long and gave away a penalty.

Sin binnings on both sides, 3 Bunnies HIA’ed late.

2 early tries to the Storm to both wingers. Two penalties for shoulder charges against the Eels. Smith missed both conversions.

Para clearly feel they can bully the Storm. Not the way to beat them. Need discipline to beat the Storm

Try Munster, and Smith misses again.

Parramatta copping a Broncos like hiding

Try Hughes, and he’s moved a yard or so to make Smith’s kick easier. Finally.

18-0 after 22 minutes.

The Eels are broken

Second try for Addo-Carr. Smith 1-5.

Another trip to Melbourne where I’ve wasted $3k and haven’t made it to half time thanks to my pathetic sporting team. Oh well off to get some dinner.
Hopefully the Chooks can get it done next week

League getting pretty soft. Wouldn’t even get a fine in AFL

What happened to Mal Meningas head.

What did Cam Smith do (that the commonpotatoes are upset about)?

But Storm skipper Cameron Smith was sin binned for a slap on Eels hooker Reid Mahoney.

Mahoney tackled Smith after he kicked the ball and tried to hold him down but Smith held down Mahoney’s head and then slapped him in the head right in front of the pocket ref.

“The referee is right there, why would you do it Cameron?” Blocker Roach said.

Phil Gould exploded that it was “an overreaction” and “over officiating”.

Gould said he was trying to slap at his arm and caught him in the head.

“It’s an absolute nothing, an absolute nothing, an absolute nothing, an absolute nothing – what a disgrace,” he said, having been broken by the call.

1 Like

Gould will be demanding that he be suspended though. He despises the Storm.

1 Like

Was crazy having Gould stand up for Cam haha

Storm play like that for the next two weeks we win

Chooks won’t be so pathetic and run up the white flag early like we did. 10 minutes in we had given up

1 Like

EAD Bunnies!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be contentious here. Canberra based on that performance are reasonably tough, but if Melbourne or the Chooks bring their A game on GF day, they aren’t gonna get within 3 converted tries.

Go Chookas