NRL player rejected by woman, turns attention to dog

Who?

Guy ■■■■■■ to the point of incontinence dry humps dog for 5 seconds. Massive beat up.

Guy ■■■■■■ to the point of incontinence dry humps dog for 5 seconds. Massive beat up.

It’s pretty ruff.

This is what my vision for real beer ads should be. Not a bunch of neatly dressed guys just having a bit of fun.

Are NRL players contractually obliged to go topless in all social situations?

if I had a rig like that I would too.

Remember when news just reported the facts and didn’t follow it up by how outraged / sad you should be afterwards?

RSPCA are reportedly outraged at his behaviour
I’ll remember to write them a complaint letter the next time a dog humps my leg
#speciesism

The hypocrisy of it all. Dogs dry hump NRL players all the time and then ■■■■ on their couch and… nothing… Just some comments from the usual Neanderthal apologists on Neil Mitchell, Herald Sun website comments and SEN: “Dogs will be dogs”, “it’s okay, that’s just what fido is like, don’t take it too seriously.” The double standards in our society are sickening.

Remember when news just reported the facts and didn't follow it up by how outraged / sad you should be afterwards?

Should I be outraged and/or sad about this? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GUIDANCE IN THIS MATTER Soulnet. Your post has left me hanging. There is too much emphasis on historical observation. This is clearly biased and unbalanced reporting.

I don’t think the issue here is what he did or didn’t do, although, this particularly thing whether largely harmless or sinister, is just the sort of crap the Vultures will feed on.

Main thing is he was off his guts during pre season training, & to the point where he has embarrassed himself & the club,… plus, he has form & has been warned for similar shitt before.

If that was our Captain in the same circumstance, after repeated warnings, ■■■■■■ as a cricket during pre season, … who here wouldn’t say fk him off?

Remember when news just reported the facts and didn't follow it up by how outraged / sad you should be afterwards?

Should I be outraged and/or sad about this? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SPIRITUAL AND MORAL GUIDANCE IN THIS MATTER Soulnet. Your post has left me hanging. There is too much emphasis on historical observation. This is clearly biased and unbalanced reporting.

More to come…

RSPCA are reportedly outraged at his behaviour I'll remember to write them a complaint letter the next time a dog humps my leg #speciesism

RSPCA once didn’t give a ■■■■ when my Mum rang them about a cat stuck in a storm water drain. Fark them.

I don't think the issue here is what he did or didn't do, although, this particularly thing whether largely harmless or sinister, is just the sort of crap the Vultures will feed on.

Main thing is he was off his guts during pre season training, & to the point where he has embarrassed himself & the club,… plus, he has form & has been warned for similar shitt before.

If that was our Captain in the same circumstance, after repeated warnings, ■■■■■■ as a cricket during pre season, … who here wouldn’t say fk him off?

No doubt
But that’s something for his club and his fans to be outraged about. Not your or I (unless you’re a supporter of course)

RSPCA are reportedly outraged at his behaviour I'll remember to write them a complaint letter the next time a dog humps my leg #speciesism

RSPCA once didn’t give a ■■■■ when my Mum rang them about a cat stuck in a storm water drain. Fark them.

Poor pus$y. Poor pus$ycat.
Between getting knocked back and the dog thing, he ■■■■■■ on himself.

Yep. Strange thing to do.

We’ve all been there.

It’s a strange world when one feels the need to photograph/video events in a private residence for money - Society has lost its moral compass.

It's a strange world when one feels the need to photograph/video events in a private residence for money - Society has lost its moral compass.

Or, society has better access to video cameras.

It's a strange world when one feels the need to photograph/video events in a private residence for money - Society has lost its moral compass.

Reminds me of a quote I read, possibly on here, how George Orwell could never have imagined that in the future society would do big brothers work for him.

Or, society has better access to video cameras.

That’s the real story, whenever these things were to come into existence & be in everyone’s pockets, this would always have been the end result.

Some people are greedy selfish fckers, always have been, always will be.