NRL player rejected by woman, turns attention to dog

I haven’t read if it was a dog or a ■■■■■ and so can’t work out if the guy is weird or not.

Hey, c’mon haven’t any of you guys spent time in a Turkish prison?

RSPCA are reportedly outraged at his behaviour I'll remember to write them a complaint letter the next time a dog humps my leg #speciesism

RSPCA once didn’t give a ■■■■ when my Mum rang them about a cat stuck in a storm water drain. Fark them.

Yes, well I once had to keep turning the RSPCA away at the end of the street when they were trying to rescue a cat I had shoved down a storm water drain for eating my pet mouse. So I’m not keen on them either.

It's a strange world when one feels the need to photograph/video events in a private residence for money - Society has lost its moral compass.

Yep.

What an outrage that this filmed.

It's a strange world when one feels the need to photograph/video events in a private residence for money - Society has lost its moral compass.

Or, society has better access to video cameras.

That’s the real story, whenever these things were to come into existence & be in everyone’s pockets, this would always have been the end result.

Some people are greedy selfish fckers, always have been, always will be.

60k compo and complimentary revenge for some ■■■■ wetting himself on your couch. Go for it

Did he actually “root” the dog? If so who cares? If anything they should be making more of a fuss about how he ■■■■■■ on the couch.

List of damage actually done to third parties

• peed on the couch. $10(?) dry cleaning fee or $200 to replace it
  • Psychological damage to the dog: nil
  • Psychological damage to the woman: minimal warranting an apology
  • Tarnished image off NRL: nil. It has long been tarnished
List of damage actually done to third parties - peed on the couch. $10(?) dry cleaning fee or $200 to replace it - Psychological damage to the dog: nil - Psychological damage to the woman: minimal warranting an apology - Tarnished image off NRL: nil. It has long been tarnished

Been a while since you bought a couch?

I dont know who said it but it was some sanctimonious w@nker during the Carlisle Snapchat fiasco, unfortunately he was right. You are paid $1000 to play football and $499000 not to screw the pooch

Eastie if you’re buying couches for $200 there’s a fair chance it’s been peed on already.

List of damage actually done to third parties - peed on the couch. $10(?) dry cleaning fee or $200 to replace it - Psychological damage to the dog: nil - Psychological damage to the woman: minimal warranting an apology - Tarnished image off NRL: nil. It has long been tarnished

I dont know who said it but it was some sanctimonious w@nker during the Carlisle Snapchat fiasco, unfortunately he was right. You are paid $1000 to play football and $499000 not to screw the pooch

Never bought a piece of furniture in my life, or paid for dry cleaning lol

Never bought a piece of furniture in my life, or paid for dry cleaning lol

It looked like a couch that was bought from the salvos. Or maybe that was just grainy footage.