Official EFC defeats West Co.ke Eagles. Fish kickin frenzy

If you can dl the triple m commentary, i just have 2 media players open got the video to the bounce then started both.

Fev and whoever else was on triple M are far better so far.

Howlett had a good one in the 2’s, btw.
Speed is a lot more than ‘faster running’. Moving the ball with dare and confidence, being there to receive, spreading the opposition and creating space, all that makes for faster transition when it works.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, my boy conor did it.

My mind was blown and my jaw on the floor after that 5 goal burst to start the second quarter. I haven’t seen us play that well in years. It was so much fun to behold. Everyone was possessed.

5 Likes

Stop insulting slimy turds.

13 Likes

You’re welcome to stand on the ground level with me any time DJR. Freedom any time to move away from wankers such as the one behind you.

Can someone please provide a link for the replay?

The 50 meters and the Hooker corkie are the same conversation.
Dog Mitchell raised the knee and got Hooker, and BJ remonstrated giving away the 50 I’m pretty sure. Was great we all booed him there today that little cheap shot sniper, and smacking the littel carnt was totally worth the 50m.

3 Likes

You can take the boy out of hawthorn but you can’t takecthe hawthorn out of the boy. That kneeing was indeed a dog act if a man that pretty much jibbed the contests all day for fear of copping a whack. Weak as urine

1 Like

Today’s game has given me confidence that we are not a bottom 4 team actually not even a bottom 8 team. If we can continue this form we are definitely good enough for finals. This could turn out to be a very exciting year.

3 Likes

How ■■■■■■■ infuriating was the dangerous tackle free in the centre. The Umpire saw the 360 revolution and jizzed himself and blew the whistle. The bloke didn’t even make contact with the ground… made me so angry.

I know I’m nitpicking after a great win but that was infuritating.

18 Likes

fixed

Wouldn’t get too exited just yet. Apart from Brisbane, every team is capable of beating every other team on any day. Having said that they’re developing a style of play that is making them very competitive.

2 Likes

Please tell me we get another shot at that rabble.

1 Like

McKenna’s game was crucial today. Kicked directly to the oppo early in the 1st qtr, but after that was exactly what we’ve been crying out for. Provided excellent run and disposal off the hb flank. Anyone notice that dinky little kick to Parish inside 50? Looked so strange the way he contorted himself to accept the hit and still get the ball where he intended. Very un-AFL player like, and a good example of what he can provide.

ALso at the ground noticed Stewart doing a lot of unrewarded running, often clearing out to the opposite side with his man creating space for those behind him. Like what he is bringing to the team.

Zaka is proving me wrong when I thought he should be dropped. Loveing what he’s doing, suddenly has a hard edge to his game.

McGrath Rising Star, end conversation.

Liked Green’s game too. Rarely wastes an opportunity, hard to imagine the 6th best forward anywhere else giving as much as he does. And does it with some chutzpah (s.p.u.n.k is flitered???) too. Loved his speccy over “best intercept marker in the game” Yeo. Not bad for a Corgi.

7 Likes

So that’s what we’re capable of. Against a side in the top 4, no less. We’ve seen us as a side have a collective shocker (Melbourne, Fark Carlton), but now we know what we look like when we have a collective blinder and there’s a whole lot to like. Probably hard to expect it every week but when we do play like that it’s going to take a pretty good side to beat us. Last couple of weeks are the best I’ve seen us tackle in a long while, and it’s great to see players applying shepherds again.

6 Likes

God I love beating these carnts, and in such emphatic fashion too is even more satisfying.

Copping texts during the game from mates back in WA having a cry about the soft free kicks we apparently were getting from the umps in the first half made it even sweeter.

Fark me Eagles supporters are delusional dikheads.

Their side is so overrrated and if you want to have a whinge about Woosha’s coaching performance, I bet you these gronks would just love to have him back to replace Simpson.

Our fast slick ball movement and skills were a sight to behold today.

Centre clearances were the highlight for me today considering how much of a weakness they have been for us this season and even last week they were against Geelong.

To have addressed that problem so quickly has been impressive.

The list and coaching panel are starting to click well together now and Woosha’s pre-season prediction of us having a big second half to the season are just starting to come to fruitition.

5 Likes

From where i was you couldn’t tell if the player’s head had hit the ground. So it’s a relief to know there’s no worry for Joe. MRP is liable to do anything!

jack darling probably had one of the all time choke performances, again. it was beautiful to watch.

2 Likes

How about that tippa bump? That was special - Anglel off the field, nightmare on it.

3 Likes