Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

MY DAY

Had a spot of fun with missus

Pretended i was taking my boy to tap lessons but took him to airport and jumped on plane instead. His birthday.

Went to game. Farked Carlton.

Met matrix, Zimmer and Mendozza. Mendozza was pis$ed as a wheel.

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

Mate took me into town. Took me to a place called kittens.

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

Trust you took the young fella to Kittens to complete the days education

#AlwaysFarkCarlton
#TitsIfYouCan

12:15 and just got home from a great night out. Was hoping to catch up with Boot and Darli but I suspect they were having way too much fun to bother going to the gig we'd planned on. I saw that wonderful fan Rickshaw Wheeler hanging with the grog squad post game drenched in sweat and beaming.

I’m so happy about today (well, yesterday). Thanks to all the Blitzers who’ve posted here, I can honestly say - and this is a real rarity and a treat - I’ve agreed with everything that’s been posted in this thread. The saga’s over folks. Through it all we prevailed. The future is as bright as Walla’s smile and 2017 can’t come soon enough. Bring it on baby.

May you sleep well brother in arms!

MY DAY

Pretended i was taking my boy to tap lessons but took him to airport and jumped on plane instead. His birthday.

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

pazzahavingasmoke.jpg.

MY DAY

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

Trust you took the young fella to Kittens to complete the days education

#AlwaysFarkCarlton
#TitsIfYouCan

Sameolds, let me get this right. You pretended you were taking your son to tap classes, then shanghaied him and took him to the football, where you introduced him to The Grog Squad in full drunken uproar and then you took him to the strippers?

Fark, I wish you was my Dad.

How old is master sameolds?

you a cop?

Started the year by farking Carlton at Princes Park, and finish the year by farking them again.

Forever our ■■■■■■■ you tanking pissweak dickheads

That is the funniest…

MY DAY

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

So off my face. Best dea ever.

So happy you had an enriching family experience.

Faking carlton so funny. Xo.

You'd think we have won a final with these post-game scenes.

It’s a celebration knowing
The afl can throw snot at our team and we can still be competitive.
Wada, Asada, and ya fada allow Russia to compete but throw the kitchen sink at us with no proof.
Our supporters will still be faithfull no matter what through thick and thin and
Since its the finale of some 15 player there won’t be playing at the club yes they actually have won their final game, final round of the year and moreso may just avoid the wooden spoon if Saints hold their end up.
Now tell me name any other team that could be dismantled in the way we have had it done to us and how would they would have continued…
So let them celebrate their last game together Darth Taj or sod off!

you a cop?

Haha, no.

Fark, finally home from a massive day albeit some stumbling in the doorway.

Enjoy this everyone, we have ■■■■■■ earnt it

Rowe on Daniher…what a joke…Even McKernan ran rings around him

Rowe on Daniher...what a joke..Even McKernan ran rings around him

Yeah Rowe what a…

Rowe on Daniher...what a joke..Even McKernan ran rings around him

After Rowe’s many stuff ups the Carlton supporters around me were giving it to him. When it looked like he had McKernan beat that time he yells out “I love you Rowe!”, when McKernan got it back and goaled I yelled “I love Rowe too, he’s been one of our best!”

replay?

Estonia.

yep it’s already up

No idea what this is if it’s not just a psstake, can’t find at afl.com without subscription, is there anything out there? Cheers

Replay that is (Estonia?)

So good to get another win. Thank god this never ending poo fest is over

Grog squad in full voice today. Loved it. Beating Melbourne and the Suns was good. But today so many wins inside a win. Like Parish>Weitering, Langford> Weitering, Zerret > Cripps, Joey > Wright and Best of all: Essendon >>Carlscum.

I Actually thought weitering, cripps and silvagni looked alright and good signs for future. But the rest were poor. Funny to think what carltons forwardline could have looked like
Hf: Silvagni Waite Yarran
F: Betts Kennedy Garlett

Blues forwards were abysmal today Casboult lol can only kick em from 10m out straight in front.

Agree Cripps was good and is their best inside mid, in fact he is their best player, ahead of Kade Simpson. Weitering: Carlton switch the ball a lot and as we know they are cheap disposals.

Has anyone checked on how Robert Walls is doing ? Can’t wait to hear his valued opinion on yesterday.

Has anyone checked on how Robert Walls is doing ? Can't wait to hear his valued opinion on yesterday.

No doubt he’s thinking something like “this Carlton team would best this Essendon team 9 times out of 10”… Hahahahahahahaha!