Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

MY DAY

Had a spot of fun with missus

Pretended i was taking my boy to tap lessons but took him to airport and jumped on plane instead. His birthday.

Went to game. Farked Carlton.

Met matrix, Zimmer and Mendozza. Mendozza was pis$ed as a wheel.

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

Mate took me into town. Took me to a place called kittens.

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

BEST POST EVA. I wish I was you.

It was my birthday and I was lying on the couch sickā€¦we did however stick it up fark Carlton, so lifeā€™s not all bad!

Rowe on Daniher...what a joke..Even McKernan ran rings around him

After Roweā€™s many stuff ups the Carlton supporters around me were giving it to him. When it looked like he had McKernan beat that time he yells out ā€œI love you Rowe!ā€, when McKernan got it back and goaled I yelled ā€œI love Rowe too, heā€™s been one of our best!ā€

You should go to the football more often.

I canā€™t wait to here from Maclure this week. I really hate that Carnt and I canā€™t wait to see his despondent face, deep sadness followed by him proclaiming he has lost hope and then list how 10 football dept and 20 on the list need to go.

He is a fark wit and I reckon even FC supporters would hate him.

If he got so upset that he punched Whatley right in his Pinocchio that would just be the icing on Top.

Bring on Maclures misery!

Has anyone checked on how Robert Walls is doing ? Can't wait to hear his valued opinion on yesterday.

No doubt heā€™s thinking something like ā€œthis Carlton team would best this Essendon team 9 times out of 10ā€ā€¦ Hahahahahahahaha!

Funnily enough theyā€™ve only beaten once in the past 9 matches. Get farked Robert Walls.

Loved this post on big footy.

Also, can we please board ban the *Essendon morons who like our posts?

Alright so own up? Which Blitzer has been upsetting the Carltank fans lol?

I feel for my dad, he went to every game this year except the last 3 due to family functions and missed 2 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wins.

As for us, I donā€™t think it matters now what the saints do to the Lions. If we get the wooden spoon or not, it doesnā€™t matter, we proved that we werenā€™t tanking and we actually wanted to win games this year and not be like fark carlton and try and gain one extra spot in the draft. Itā€™s good for the kids to go into a new season on the back of a couple of wins rather than a 20-game losing streak like it was looking a month ago.

They havenā€™t forgotten how to win, when you come into a losing culture it stays with you for a long time. See Richmond and Melbourne.

Tap lessons.

I feel for my dad, he went to every game this year except the last 3 due to family functions and missed 2 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wins.

As for us, I donā€™t think it matters now what the saints do to the Lions. If we get the wooden spoon or not, it doesnā€™t matter, we proved that we werenā€™t tanking and we actually wanted to win games this year and not be like fark carlton and try and gain one extra spot in the draft. Itā€™s good for the kids to go into a new season on the back of a couple of wins rather than a 20-game losing streak like it was looking a month ago.

They havenā€™t forgotten how to win, when you come into a losing culture it stays with you for a long time. See Richmond and Melbourne.

Spot on rosso. Had breakfast with some mates before the game and I said we would win. They dismissed that and said we have nothing to gain in doing so. The asked me why I wanted us to win, I said ā€œWe are playing Carlton.ā€ Pride is a big thing, and Iā€™d like to think any Essendon team that takes the field does itā€™s utmost to win every single game they play.

This year I canā€™t think of any time where I have thought the boys didnā€™t try, and to me that has made this year a lot easier to bear than last, when out team looked good on paper but for obvious reasons the boys looked like tortured souls on the field. Next year I sincerely hope we see a happy, focused Essendon. There are no expectations for top 4 or anything like that, but get the lads enjoying footy, play with a smile, and we may see the best they have to offer.

How old is master sameolds?

An older looking 6.

When Joe kicked his first long goal on the run, Kommer was flat on the turf. Does anyone know what happened?

When Joe kicked his first long goal on the run, Kommer was flat on the turf. Does anyone know what happened?

Collapsed due to exhaustion!

How old is master sameolds?

An older looking 6.

Father of the year

MY DAY

Pretended i was taking my boy to tap lessons but took him to airport and jumped on plane instead. His birthday.

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

What a day to come over. Was great to meet you and your son.

Was LAV.

Copped one in the family jewels. He bounced back.

So many games we have won in clearances, possessions but were defeated. Today showed what we can do when we hit targets consistently and choose the right options. Hope that gives the whole club a massive dose of confidenceā€¦sure it will. Was a magical day. Very strong top 30 players in 2017.

I celebrated way too hard last night.
Cracked my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge screen, and walked into mums room last night and pi*sed on the ground apparantly. She wasnā€™t happy but I said I must of been that blind that I thought her room was a toilet!

1 Like

Thread delivers.

I celebrated way too hard last night. Cracked my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge screen, and walked into mums room last night and pi*sed on the ground apparantly. She wasn't happy but I said I must of been that blind that I thought her room was a toilet!

Iā€™m not sure how to respond to thisā€¦

MY DAY

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

What a day to come over. Was great to meet you and your son.

WOW youre a stripper??

Make no mistake. Being dealt the hand we have been dealt and still avoiding the spoon will do so much for the kids' attitude and "culture" (shit word) than the difference between pick 2 and 1 could ever do. I'm praying for pick 2

Weā€™ve avoided it?