Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

I celebrated way too hard last night. Cracked my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge screen, and walked into mums room last night and pi*sed on the ground apparantly. She wasn't happy but I said I must of been that blind that I thought her room was a toilet!

Holy moly

Estonia has upgraded its flights to Boeing 720p aircraft this morning. One for the permament collection :wink:

Ive never done anything like it. I’m shocked but at the same time ■■■■■■■ myself because who the fark does that

Ive never done anything like it. I'm shocked but at the same time ■■■■■■■ myself because who the fark does that
You ■■■■■■ yourself too?
MY DAY

Had a spot of fun with missus

Pretended i was taking my boy to tap lessons but took him to airport and jumped on plane instead. His birthday.

Went to game. Farked Carlton.

Met matrix, Zimmer and Mendozza. Mendozza was pis$ed as a wheel.

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

Mate took me into town. Took me to a place called kittens.

All good things.

BEST. DEA. EVA.

What a day to come over. Was great to meet you and your son.

WOW youre a stripper??

Only till I finish High School.

How good was yesterday? It’s nice to have another day to recover from it before Monday too.

One epic headache looming from yesterday’s celebrations. What a day. Great way to end the year and great to see the players finally come over to the AFL members wing for some man love

I want directions on how to get to Estonia!

Was in grog squad with son for third quarter. Everyone hugged/high fived/ dry rooted each other. there was a guy with a Mohawk.

That would be @xhavok !

Nothing better than beating Carlscum.
I will now give it to the filth for months…
Fark Carlton…

Pretty much after the first 10 minutes you could see Essendon were on; great ball movement, players hunting in packs.

After the initial conflicted thoughts of disappointment (pick 1) it was hard not to relish the kill with so many highlights (did I see Zach kick out during the third quarter and a handful of seconds later collect the ball on the wing).

The general vibe of the day felt like round 2 against Melbourne. A lot of emotional significance with the end of both games rivalling the joy generally reserved for grand finals. Just loved the celebrations. Just loved how supporters stayed back to soak up the moment.

Go Bombers!

Tap lessons.

Steady, steady.

One Mr James HIrd Esq. took ballet lessons and it never did him any harm.

I celebrated way too hard last night. Cracked my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge screen, and walked into mums room last night and pi*sed on the ground apparantly. She wasn't happy but I said I must of been that blind that I thought her room was a toilet!

Wow… So are you, like, being put up for adoption?

I always believed that they would never bring our club to its knees. Had some big doubts at times over the last few years about how much more one group, one club could take.

This year we stared into the abyss, calmly turned around and walked back to the light.

It may be the alcohol, it may be the euphoria, it may be the knowledge that this year is finally over but I feel farking fantastic right now. Somehow this club has managed to come through hell and seems STRONGER for the experience. 3 win seasons suck but they happen, they happen to everyone.

What doesn’t happen to everyone is being able to do a review and realise:
WE have 10 potential A+ grade talents under 25 (Heppell, Zerrett, Daniher, Fantasia, Walla,Parish, Francis, Langford, Laverde, Long)
WE have solved the ruck problem (Leuenberger, TBell)
WE have solved the small forward problem (Fantasia, Walla)
WE have solved the speed problem (Long, Walla, Colyer, Fantasia)
WE have solved the midfield problem (Watson, Heppell, Zerrett, Stanton, Myers, Bird, Hocking, Parish, Langford, Laverde, Colyer, Goddard, Zaharakis)
WE appear to have only lost 1 ‘best 22’ player this year (Hibberd)
WE look to be able to replace lost player (Pick #2, Pick #20, Kelly, Dea, Gleeson, Baguley, Goddard, Myers)
WE have 4 proven elite level players returning next year (Watson, Hurley, Hooker,Heppell)

Far out… good times are ahead… very good times. If this is the “good place” then I’m on board!

Must of been a massive Telstra outage last night, still havnt had a reply from the dozen abusive texts sent out to Fark FC supporting friends/rellies

Who said Rock N’ Roll was dead?

Flew down from Darwin for the game
2am flight no sleep
Had an awesome day
Farm I love this club

NM, sorted

Farque Carlton.