Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

They sure do celebrate points hard down at Carlton:

Poor Frodo.

How old is master sameolds?

An older looking 6.

Yeah I thought he looked 7!

Lol, just really a post to say I was the other bloke you met in the 3rd quarter, the one that rarely posts in here.

How do you get that so wrong?

SoulNet: FC forgot to tell him the golden rule to never turn your back on the game.

Straight to the Fark Carlton GIF thread.

This may have already been mentioned, but IIRC the win was achieved with only two top-ups - Dea & Kelly, both of whom are a good chance to be on the list next year.

Hahahahahaha fark Carlton, fark Murphy, fark Bolton and fark Buckley - celebration fail.

And most of all fark Fitzpatrick.

We rolled 2 of his love-child teams in 3 weeks. :smiley:

Warms the heart to think we tore apart what was effectively the Blues best side and we have at least 8 first choice players to return to our best team.

We are going to pulverise them next year.

Dat gif, lol!

Needs a massive NOPE on the umpire.

Hahahahahaha fark Carlton, fark Murphy, fark Bolton and fark Buckley - celebration fail.

And most of all fark Fitzpatrick.

We rolled 2 of his love-child teams in 3 weeks. :smiley:

Now all we need to do is make it look like Fyfe is going to one of the new franchises and step in at the last minute. You can just picture Tanner at his desk grinning while the ranting voice of Fitzpatrick squeaks out of the phone heā€™s just put down while he ticks off another box on the ā€œget evenā€ list.

Needs a massive NOPE on the umpire.

Might be just me, but does she give a slight wry smile while turning to reach for the flag.

What about the bloke who high fived him back? At least he was looking in the right direction. Funny stuff.

CHELSEA GOES NOPE

I was in the opposite pocketā€¦punt road end, and could see it was clearly a point. Young buckley will be getting plenty of stick from his team mates over the summer Iā€™m sure.

"What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!" :mad::thumbsdown::fire:
My sides are in orbit

I was in the opposite pocketā€¦punt road end, and could see it was clearly a point. Young buckley will be getting plenty of stick from his team mates over the summer Iā€™m sure.

To be fair, from where I was sitting (pretty much in line with Buckley) it looked a goal for all money until the last few meters when it took a crazy curl. Still, youā€™d want to watch right till the end before celebrating like that. Fark Carlton.

Nick Kommerā€™s tackle, and his undies, 6.55 to go in the third.

To be fair, from where I was sitting (pretty much in line with Buckley) it looked a goal for all money until the last few meters when it took a crazy curl. Still, youā€™d want to watch right till the end before celebrating like that. Fark Carlton.

That would have been Walla using his air bender tricks.