Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

An Elephant weighs 110 kilos at birth making it the biggest baby on earth.

Except for Fark Carlton supporters.

They sure do celebrate points hard down at Carlton:

Oh those Blues and their points-

Rofl
Could watch that all day! AND I WILL!!!
Need the commentary though 'it may have been touched on the lineā€¦NO!

Haaaa! Losers.

You want a goal and now you want a point? Make up your minds!

Was it touched

Love the game, great way to finish.
Mostly I loved the after game stuff - reckon that ought to be done every year at our last game - whole club gets on ground and thanks fans, and fans can thank club.
What I was left feeling tho was the tremendous relief or saga being over, and how hard that has been, getting bashed up for 4 years in the media without being able to defend themselves/ourselves.
I was very impressed with the power of the club, and the team song was awesome too - loved the whole list being there - again, love to see that more often too. In front of fans on the ground would have been cool too - everyone singing song together.
The sense of achievement was palpable, and was not about winning that game so much as getting thru this time, like getting out of gaol, which they/we effectively have been - released from the naughty chair, but how a team has been rebuilt, with just two top ups on the field for last game that we won. And tho they were in gaol they enjoyed it.

What I also felt was that as far as club is concerned, the sky is the limit next year. A line has been drawn thru saga, it is over, no more excuses or depressions or stress, and to paraphrase Hird, the players have really learned the meaning of resilience! I really hope they hire psychologist to sort out any residual personal niggles the returning 9 (10 with Jobe who clearly (shown by indecision) has baggage, justifiable or not) may have.

Loved what BJ said about it being his most enjoyable season, even tho results etc not always pleasant.

Well done Woosha.- phase one of your couching tenure is complete and successful. 2/3 way through 18 month preseason!
Love that 9-10 of this team may be deemed not good enough to play most games, or at all, next year, and will be ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and fighting for a spot. Genuine depth, first time since 2000 IMO.
All in all, a super positive way to end the year. Carn the Bombers in 2017!

They sure do celebrate points hard down at Carlton:

Needs a massive NOPE on the umpire.

Who is the other idiot FC player that high fived him? He had a perfect view so must have seen it was a behind and didnā€™t even attempt to subdue Buckley to stop him making a fool of himself.

A few pointers regarding the differences with the first game this year with FC.

Rd 6 - Cripps was not playing we lost
Rd 23 - Cripps had a great game we won (Carlton fielded a much stronger team)

Rd 6 - We lost by 15 points
Rd 23 - We won by 24 points (An impressive turnaround)

R6 6 - We hit the front in the 3rd quarter
Rd 23 - FC kicked the first 13 points but after we hit the front FC didnā€™t even come near us for the rest of the game.

I am sure there are so many more. We totally farked the carnts.

Still on a high from 2 days ago. Saw the replay yesterday. So many good things. Daniher, Tippa, Langford, Zerrett, just to name a few. If this team melds with the other players to come into the side we are going to be a force. Watching the St KIlda Lions game I noticed the difference in our handling of the ball and game plan. We are an excitement machine. We need to perfect it but it is getting better and when we stop fumbling and start hitting our targets we will be a force again.

We made good use of the extra space of the MCG. Hope we can make that style of play work on Etihad.

The umpiring was surprisingly sensible except for a couple of mistakes. It was the first game for ages when I felt the umpires werenā€™t trying to impose themselves on the game. Maybe they were practising for finals.

It was great fun sitting behind the Carlton cheer squad. They were losing it all over the place.

I pretty much tune out the commentary these days, indeed i mute it a lot of the time, but it is pretty clear to me that Gerard Healy wants to have zac merret's baby.

Just looking at the haircutsā€¦ maybe Zac is Gerardā€™s baby?

Flew down for the weekend and couldnā€™t have a better weekend shed a tear as they finally walked off after the game made me proud to be a supporter of our great club!

Had a great day sunday as went to a friends function to hear her sing and all her relatives are Carlton supporters silence and not talking about football was golden they actually asked me how was i lol stupid question.

2017 come on Down!

I got nuttin

Was great to return to work today after eight weeks, sidle up to the resident Carlton tragic, and ask how his team went on the weekend.
That's the only good thing about FC, so many tragics to pick and choose from on a Monday morning to give them a serve of what Essendon is all about.
Especially when heā€™s related to LAV, and Boekhorst barely scraped together 11 disposals in the VFL game.
"What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!" :mad::thumbsdown::fire:
My sides are in orbit

I suggest Simmo have a read of this, maybe sign it

Was great to return to work today after eight weeks, sidle up to the resident Carlton tragic, and ask how his team went on the weekend.

That's the only good thing about FC, so many tragics to pick and choose from on a Monday morning to give them a serve of what Essendon is all about.
"What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!" :mad::thumbsdown::fire:
My sides are in orbit

I suggest Simmo have a read of this, maybe sign it
https://www.change.org/p/senator-richard-di-natale-senator-john-madigan-senator-nick-xenophon-inquiry-into-ethics-practices-of-asada-afl-wada-antidoping-case-against-the-34-efc-players/u/17192594?tk=JV5H_7ulkgWhJIJXc55XyN86OZUGJaXpmUnzUAHu8f8&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Only needs another 1850 signatures.