Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

What’s the website address for fark carlton forum so i can enjoy some light reading?

Amazing scenes.

Had we not let Fark Carlton kick all those goals say 3 less goals then we would have been about the same % as FC.

Bring on round 1, 2017.

Gonna be the longest pre season ever

FARK YEAH!

That is all.

What a win. Fark carlton. 4 tinnies in me. What a great match the blokes have spiritt all played well

Faaaaark carlton !!!

Hibberd might reconsider going to dees given how ■■■■ they were today.

Haha, Carlton, Pls.

Bring on round 1, 2017.

Gonna be the longest pre season ever

I dunno, we’ve had some long pre seasons in recent years.

Magic mushrooms and too many beers last night was a bad choice.

Choosing to support Essendon thirty-three years ago was a good choice.

It’s up there

Huge

oh when the saints …hope they beat brissy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJmk0H1hIiU/

dysonheppell YeeeeewwwGreat way to finish the year. Proud of the boys and everyone involved at @essendonfc this year

There’ll be a farking investigation as to whether he was at an efc function!

He’s in the MCC

Finally the Melbourne Football Club will have to something to answer for.

I want a Zach Merrett haircut
Let's not go too crazy, Zaka, LAV or Walla be better choice

Unreal scenes…and that’s the absolute best those pi$$weak carnts have got; what a mob of frontrunning ****ing turds. Enjoy your 47 year rebuild.

Zerrett again just everywhere, unbelievable season from a 20 year old. Joe just outstanding and Tippa wow, maybe as a small forward is his best position.

Langford impressed me a lot, best game to date. Glesson I thought was just terrific going back with the flight in defence all day.

Never expected we’d win 3 games, we have, and we could’ve even won 6 or 7. Fark all the outsiders that doubted us, and no doubt we have intimidated a few with that today.

Cream on the cake now is Jobe seeing this and confirming.

Well done all, it has been the toughest year ever just about, but we’ve got through it, we’ve stuck fat as always, and things like today mean we can enter the off-season with so much optimism. Enjoy this one Bomber fans :smile:

Took a glance at Bigfooty for the LOL’s

"What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!" :mad::thumbsdown::fire:

Might even tune into SEN for 5mins too

FARK carlton

We got 40 points up and I thought “f*ck pick 1”

Took a glance at Bigfooty for the LOL's
"What a ******* disgrace! Now we get the stories of how honourable the top ups are etc etc these brainwashed **** wits are lapping it up what a "brave" club. Should have been 2 years banned. Jobe must hand back his medal. But NO the CorruptAFL gets what they wanted the team that systematically cheated look Brave and still get the No 1 pick it's absolutely ******* sickening!" :mad::thumbsdown::fire:

Might even tune into SEN for 5mins too

FARK carlton

The Salty carrrrnts!

Haha funny.

What is the math on dodging the spoon?