Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

Let that be a lesson for the kids out there. Don’t ever pass up a chance to fark Carlton.

What is the math on dodging the spoon?

Not sure, but I know the maths.

I love our club

Pretty much perfect. Our kids slaughtered them, we showed the footy world what a bunch of pissweak flogs they are and we are still have a chance to be pick 1 in the ND and PSD.

Sing the song loud.

Bit nervous about hepell getting 34 disposals in vfl finals win. Hopefully third round will get him.

Bombers send Blues to destination Farked. A beautiful way to end the season.

Live ladder says a 4 goal win to the saints will so it? But might depend if its a high or low scoring game

Walking along Punt Rd near the Cricketers’ and there are two groups of people just shouting ‘TIPPA’ at each other and loving life

If Lions kick 50 points then St. kilda need to kick 110. There will be variables but 10 goals is correct.

I reckon a top five result in bf is not out of the question for mr. Ambrose.

Pretty much perfect. Our kids slaughtered them, we showed the footy world what a bunch of pissweak flogs they are and we are still have a chance to be pick 1 in the ND and PSD.

Sing the song loud.

I was worried about losing pick 1.. then I saw the game and post-game.. fark I'm glad our club isn't FarkCarlton.

Looking at recent tanking teams… FC and Melbourne… both of them still stink. I’m glad our club still has pride in the jumper and farking future. Epic.Win.

Fark I LOVE THIS CLUB!

For every goal Brisbane kick Saints need to get 9.8 points, with a minimum of 23 points (if Brisbane score nothing)

Went to 3 games this year and saw 2 wins (1 loss v Brisbane). Pretty happy wid dat. Scenes after the game were awesome. And how good was Walla pointing to the cheer squad and pulling his jumper. Go Bombers! So excited for next year already!!

For every goal Brisbane kick Saints need to get 9.8 points, with a minimum of 23 points (if Brisbane score nothing)

That’s more than one math.

What was even better than seeing us win , was being there and seeing us win , while also seeing the misery in all the carlton fans faces as they left.
As the realisation hit that despite getting rid of the deadwood coach th3y had , and all the good th3y achieved this year , it was all undone today by losing to our band aided aide od misfits.

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahga

Great game! Great scenes at the end!

As Zaka said, as of now, we are a normal club again. The four year nightmare is over.

Congratulations to the club on the way the post match was run. It was genuinely touching.

Congratulations to Woosha on a terrific year as coach. The way new players were blooded and managed and the way the playing group kept up genuine efforts in what could have been a crushing year was amazing! Congratulations to Goddard. I think he has been a great acquisition to the club given the events since he arrived. I think he captained well.

Great to see that we have some genuine young talent that have given us lots to look forward to over and beyond the return of the banned players.

Train’s packed with smiling Bomber fans.

I want a Zach Merrett haircut

I had one 25 years ago.

Best part of our third win of the year…my au.ssierules ratio will still be healthy enough to download all 26 wins next year! GO YOU MIGHTY BOMBERS!!