Official Essendon farks Fark Carlton thread

Train's packed with smiling Bomber fans.

Trains packed with Carlton fans questioning their love of footy.

I want a Zach Merrett haircut

I had one 25 years ago.

The spike.

Get a Swatch watch and a pair of Adidas Rom shoes while youā€™re at it.

Iā€™m gonna get drunk and Iā€™m gonna have wild sex with mrs zep.

Iā€™m confident about stage one.

Working in a bunker all day and night, donā€™t ask, anyone with replay links pls, with post match if at all possible would be very sweet!

Hope wob made it over from WA.

IN: Hurley, Hooker, Watson, Heppell, Baguley, Colyer, Hocking, Myers, Stanton

dysonheppell YeeeeewwwGreat way to finish the year. Proud of the boys and everyone involved at @essendonfc this year

That was the perfect end. At the start of the season this was the one I cared about most because I knew it would lift us at the very end of the saga. The fact that Joe kicked a bag, Walla had a day out and Langford showed the doubters. Zerrett shows thereā€™s still improvement in him week by week. Will be top three mid next season at 21. Amazing. Has McKernan bought himself another year?

The momentum is just going to build over the preseason. Curtain closed on 2016 and the saga and the new dawn begins. A new era of success. Now Iā€™m going to celebrate!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJmk0H1hIiU/

dysonheppell YeeeeewwwGreat way to finish the year. Proud of the boys and everyone involved at @essendonfc this year

Thereā€™ll be a farking investigation as to whether he was at an efc function!

If i was still living in Melbourne, i would be driving down Lygon street Mr Bean gif style.

Carn Saints. 48+.

WHAT THE ā– ā– ā– ā–  HAVE WE JUST DONE?

Dylan Buckley was a wanker for that celebration.

If he was playing for us Iā€™ll probably still love him though.

You did it my lovelies. Very, very happy. :slight_smile:

That third quarter was magnificent.

Bring on 2017

HAHAHA Still as funny the 3rd time.

Iā€™m going to run out of likes in this thread!

Hope wob made it over from WA.

I hope wob and stallion are both still alive and havent spontaneously combusted from sexual excitement over the win.

The perfect amount of farking.

Enough for us to win, but not enough that we rise from getting pick one.

Go Bombers. I am so looking forward to next year.

Honestly, three carlfarks behind me left in the middle of the 2nd quarter when FC were on 2 goals. One said he wished daisy thomas was the one suspended for 2 years, they also both expected Weitering to win rising star by ā€˜a mileā€™ ā€¦ Lol.