Official Salami Cup Review

Something not right, wish we knew what it was…

Exactly the win we needed. We aren’t playing well, but a fundamental of a good team stuck its head through at times. When hepp started to rip it open and attention shifted to him, they found that others could get involved.

An ugly win, but usually we lose when ugly. Something is going on with our fitness and mentality, we look sharp for a quarter and then its a grind. In a way, that gives me hope.

Something not right, wish we knew what it was....

Nick Kommer  - Le talisman.

That Fletcher kid has potential

Just wait till he and Gleeson put on some size.

Crameri well held. Good job Hurley. Funny our two key forwards from last couple of years playing on each other.

Relieved, and worried about the future.

Agree with others that some unknown reason Watson is struggling, he isn't playing like the Jobe of old. Daniher is taking massive steps, pun intended, in his development. There is a lot to like about his game. Hurley smashed Crameri who took his first mark deep in the last quarter, comprehensively beaten. Not a great win, but they would have found something in the way they responded in the third quarter. They refused to lie down like they have in the last couple of rounds and lifted themselves back up. There is something to build on from that.   

I love my club. I love ■■■■■■■ off Mark Stevens almost as much.

Hurley

JOE DAN

Hooker

Fletcher

Hibberd

Es bueno.

Relieved, and worried about the future.

So am I but that has nothing to do with the football. It's these damn pesky kids, I tell you. God help us.

Zaka started ok was hardly seen in last 3 qtrs.

doesn’t seem to run hard defensively. His man just seems to run of with ease

So I know we won the salami cup but there’s no way it was the good salami. More like Coles homebrand.

What happened to holding the ball and incorrect disposal?

It no longer exists. Some extraordinary umpiring tonight.

It may no longer exist yet we kept getting pinged for it.

Zaka started ok was hardly seen in last 3 qtrs.
doesn't seem to run hard defensively. His man just seems to run of with ease

Had 23 touches and laid 6 tackles (equal most in the team)

Ryder diving on the ball to kill the contest after the centre bounce in the 3rd was a big moment. The Doggie were about to get the ball about the back and then go forward. That was some real desperation.

I went ballistic at the 50m paid in the last quarter. What utter garbage!

Ryder diving on the ball to kill the contest after the centre bounce in the 3rd was a big moment. The Doggie were about to get the ball about the back and then go forward. That was some real desperation.

The DR, or Desperate Ryder, is a powerful ally.

I went ballistic at the 50m paid in the last quarter. What utter garbage!

Concur. The only one who didn't think it was play on was the chump. 

• j. Merrett corky
  • licha knock on the knee, early signs are good and bomber went to say “he should be right for next week” but then said nah better not make that statement…he COULD be right

belly will all but play against brisbane providing he plays well tomorrow

A win that is cause for relief rather than celebration. Won't win too many more playing like that every week but 4pts in the bank will do for now.