Oh yeah there's a Thursday game (Bye week games)

Game on. Tigers by 1.

Ha, ha. Yep. The secret is…wait for it…’coach’ (verb).

Decent contest this.

1 Like

Spare man is still hurting the Cats.

Gary “Glory” Ablett. Poor choice there.

He had no other choice, spare men were clogging up the forward 50.

Tigers should win this now

I despise the Tiges but have so much respect for the way they play. Can only watch and admire.

Well this weekend’s resuts have sucked. Carlton losing was the only bright spot.

McCarthy injury was costly.

Their tackling pressure is immense.

The coaching group have them structured up so well across the ground.

Their run and spread.

A lethal brigade of small forwards who kick almost all of their goals every week.

They rarely handball to a player under pressure & kick the ball more than handball it.

They own the G.

A few things I noticed from today’s game.

Would rather the Tuggers win than Floggerfield and his bunch of ducking mates

2 Likes

Richmond?

It’s generally easy to work out what really good sides are doing. Actually stopping them is the hard part.

They’re far better than last year and they’ll be very hard to beat again, especially if they finish top 2.

1 Like

Can back up Aceman’s assertion about a GC - Have a mate who moved there 5 years ago, did some work for the GC and coached juniors in footy and cricket - It’s a healthy scene up there for junior participation in sport with AFL a big mover.

Even so, they need to do something about transport to that stadium (from Gold Coast and from Brisbane), or build a stadium elsewhere.
It’s actually a nice stadium once you’re there but it’s a pain in the ■■■■ to get to.

But it’s a 20 year project from here at best I reckon to get them to a point where they start genuinely breaking even.

Better idea, he threatens to eat whoever comes last in time trials.

1 Like

Park footy is shocking for that here as well
A lot of the junior clubs have completely separated as legal entities to avoid it. Senior clubs will slash and burn.

Tiges V Cats was a great game. Serious effort all round. Good game to watch.

2 Likes