Oh yeah there's a Thursday game (Bye week games)

Robbin Gray is very impressive, and I reckon that Darcy Parish could be a player just like him.

It’s so boring when we’re not playing

2 Likes

Being serious?

Yep

I don’t see the similarities to be honest. Gray is a really classy footballer with elite foot skills, Parish has issues with his kicking and isn’t a dangerous forward by any means.

Gray in his early years was raw and his kicking was suspect. Still has a tendency to throw it on the boot a bit, but it is only since 2014 that you could consider him elite; his sixth season. He is now 30.

Darcy has a way to go, but he can get the ball and his kicking will develop as he matures, he is still only 20 and has played less than 50 games. REckon he may have a better record than Gray in ten years.

1 Like

Forget kicking, marking and whatever else is registered as a stat.
Robbie Gray has a special talent that isn’t registered on the stats sheet. It’s the same thing Mercuri and Rioli had.
How you even compare the two is quite bizarre.

2 Likes

Love Thursday night games.

Love L FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN! games on a Friday night even better.

It’s all about the return of the Tower Burger, this week, surely?

While I agree that Robbie has more of the x-factor about him at times, you are selling Parish far too short. He is a very good player who is just struggling a bit this year. He is still only 20 and had played 50 games, you don’t do that if you are not very good.

Do you remember Gray in his early days around 2010 or before. Parish is ahead of that now.

Strong contested mark by Kennedy (and goal)

Kind of important those things up fwd!

Both sides play on/have run & overlap all of the time. Risky ball movement gets through the press.

Good game so far.

Full on & Frenetic.

Scoring. Who needs it?

1 Like

1 all

Nice

i watched the first ten minutes.

rolling maul, rolling maul, long kick, contest, ball to ground, rolling maul, long kick, free kick, no score,

rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

WC are going to embrass us be lucky to get away with 20-30 point loss

Umps are getting involved …