Oh yeah there's a Thursday game (Bye week games)

Aliir is playing a pretty good game so far.

Aliir is an interesting player, … having a real crack tonight.

always thought he did the basic things really well. Don’t watch enough footy these days to know why he doesn’t get more games…

Has there ever been a team so reliant on one player in Natinui like the Eagles?

1 Like

Two nights in a row without Farkcarlton, what has happened at C7

2 Likes

wut? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Basil just pulled out the clubber Lang comment.
Racist

I believe they want more defensive intensity from him. Harder and more consistent efforts. He’s had several injury setbacks since the 2016 Prelim which have stymied his progress and Mellican took his place in the senior side but he seems to be coming good. Having said that I’m not sure his place is secure and he could be gettable.

1 Like

he’s pure unlistenable dribble

This is a great game

1 Like

thanks diggers.

ronke has good hands.

Was right under our noses.

Sydney have a habit of making rival recruiters look foolish.

Complete with his western Australia thesaurus

please just stop playing clips of the essendon esports team.

Swans doing a great job of getting around Kennedy. Obviously without Darling, their forwardline is very Kennedy-centric and Rampe plus Aliir/Grundy/Lloyd are double teaming him at all costs. A bit of pressure through the middle forces the long kick to an outnumber and the counter is on. It’s a good plan B with Nic Nat not doing so well in the ruck giving them first use. They don’t really have another forward looking like taking a grab or getting around Kennedy to make a 2 on 3 and offer so ground level pressure.

Conversely, the eagles are playing franklin well. They’re letting him go up the ground and leaving McGovern back. When buddy goes deep, the eagles are taking away his space, using the spare that Sydney are freeing up for Kennedy to try to Stymie Buddy. Intriguing tactics. Who will give in first in a bid to stimulate some attaching motion?

I’ve often worried Diggers will try some attaching motion if he gets close to L Franklin in a cafe.

I’m not a celebrity space invader.

The skill of modern players in close is pretty impressive. They seldom make mistakes.