OK...so how many Facebook friends got unfriended

Don’t do face book.

Two numbers deleted from my phone… Re added when they stopped being fuck wits. But I was willing to let it play out and de friend them over it : ).

Im not on facebook cos everyone on there is an idiot.

Im assuming.

I don't have that many Facebook friends and even fewer that are into footy, so I haven't had too much trouble. I got into a few arguments with people earlier in the year but I argued far more strongly and reasonably than they could from their clearly flawed positions, so I think they've just given up and have hardly bothered me since.

My only recent argument was with a friend of an Essendon-supporting friend (he commented on her status update) on the night the penalties were handed down. He gave up as well soon enough.

Just one. A Collingwood supporter. She got the boot after the Jobe interview, called him a cheat. I don't stand for that crap.

They can bag the playing group as a whole if they want. Whatever.

But anybody who singles out Jobe Watson - of all people - is not a real football supporter. And not a real human. And certainly not somebody you should be friends with.

Exactly.

Noonan starting a topic on Facebook is the most shocking thing to come out of the whole shamozzle.

It's schemozzle...so the second worst thing.

If you're going to have the chutzpah to correct someone's Yiddish, at least make sure your alternative is kosher or you'll end up looking like a schmuck.

Jokes on them. I dont have faceshiteee LOLLLOOLO!

None. I don't have any friends that are not Essendon supporters. Or are obviously American and wouldn't have any idea regardless. I thought some of the Denver Bulldogs would give me something, but I'm not sure they even know it's happening.

I have to say.... I'm VERY glad I've been here the whole time, and not there.

Noonan starting a topic on Facebook is the most shocking thing to come out of the whole shamozzle.

If you're going to have the chutzpah to correct someone's Yiddish, at least make sure your alternative is kosher or you'll end up looking like a schmuck.
Putz!

Noonan has facebook!

Noonan does have Facebook.... and sometimes he uses it!

He must have some epic status updates!

1 got the boot. A Geelong supporter. The rest believe we deserved punishment but it was way too excessive.

Putz!
Maven!

Noonan does have Facebook.... and sometimes he uses it!

I'm assuming he sends you constant Candy Crush requests? 

Nobody got the chop on mine.

A mate of mine who is your typical "I know everything about the game but in reality I know jack ■■■■ and only follow supercoach scores" hash tagged us with the word cheats.

I questioned him which part of either press conference said we took illegal substances.

he said the part where you injected banned ■■■■ then pasted Rule 1.61 or what ever it is.

I asked him to clarify where that mentions we cheated.

I am still waiting for his response.

I have to admit that I use my wife's F/B, C'mon fellers I'm not on my own surely?.

One Carlton flog is as happy as larry after getting done on Saturday to find he still has a chance.  Effin drug cheats...to....thank you bombers...

Can't delete him cos its the wife's.   

Fark facebook, fark the AFL and fark Carlton!!!!!!!!

fark facebook, its ■■■■■!

FB not needed now that we can do status updates on blitz. We are going to all start wasting even more of our time on here.

FB not needed now that we can do status updates on blitz. We are going to all start wasting even more of our time on here.

Just as long as I won't have to keep untagging hideous photos of myself on here as well!

whats facebook?