Ollie Wines

If he chose us I’d question his decision-making and pass on the grounds that he is mentally incapacitated.

6 Likes

Safer for us to trade for someone than take it to the draft

Wines to Smith to stringer.

1 Like

Offer him a Maccas franchise

3 Likes

he takes a spot off one of them.
protects and takes the tagger from Zmerret.

Have no interest in Sloane - He struggles with a tag and he will suffer the same at EFC.

Will be 29 next year I think as well and starting to get injuries. If we were close to a flag and you thought he was the missing piece then yes, but we won’t be in that position.

So… Welcome to Essington Rory Sloane, 5 year deal on $900K a season!!

1 Like

Yeah, reckon Sloane is slowing down, his body has taken its toll and it is showing. Will still have the odd purple patch but cant see him being AA again.

As stated above, Wines won’t be going anywhere and all Judd said was that we should chase him, not that there is any talk at either club of getting him here.

1 Like

Sounds like Judd is sniffing the blue powder again.

Chris Judd can get farked.

4 Likes

Judd is one of the most on point media commentators out to be honest. He’s an arrogant tossbag, but he nails almost everything he speaks about.

2 Likes

I stand by what I said.

8 Likes

No reason why both posts can’t be true.

3 Likes

So what you are saying is while his footy IQ is very high, he is still an eye-gouging, attempted arm breaking, brown paper bag under the table accepting, son of a ■■■■■ who can go get farked?

Yeah, I agree with that.

11 Likes

100% summation.

He is a director of ■■■■ Carlton, when addressing Judd you have to incorporate the ■■■■, it’s part of his title.

LOL, just found this thread, people actually think Ollie is going anywhere? Ha, that’s a good one.

90% accurate. Chris forgot the pressure pointer.

Yep. Hurley and first pick. I’d do it.

Evergreen post.