Ollie Wines

They salary dumped Lobbe last year too for pick 95 or something. Boak & Westhoff would be on reduced deals being 30+ and Watts is still having some salary paid by Melbourne. Having said that, Motlop was offered a decent contract and Rockliff both those clubs got an end of first round pick so must be on north of 600k. Given the cap increase and some sizeable contracts plus some discounts, I’d reckon they’ve got another decent contract offer in them for Wines. Not sure they’d have more cap space than a lot of other clubs though. IMO NM would have by far the most cap space.

3 Likes

Port would be number 2-3 on the list of available cap space. North would definitely be number 1

Then we are no chance of getting him.

Interesting the media were running with that line late last year after their trade period.

I reckon North will throw the kitchen sink at Port for Olly.

Has a mature full body and seems to get better with age, put in a vintage performance last week, took a corker of a mark. I hear it on the grapevine Essendon are keen on him

1 Like

Grapevine?
It’s been all over the media for weeks.

Vrooooom

And funnily enough, I’m not sure he should be a high priority for them with Cunnington, Ziebell etc. They’d be better off with outside mids like Gaff.

2 Likes

Francis and Houlahan, pick 20ish for Wines and pick 30ish.
Done deal!

Enough of your nonsense!
Begone!

2 Likes

Go sit on your snorkle!

EFA

2 Likes

They do because no one wants to go there. Name the last decent free agent/player under 27years old who actually nominated them as their preferred club?

You’re as big a fool as Nemo and that’s saying something.

4 Likes

Hey where’s the creativity…lighten up!

Give me a match and some petrol.

1 Like

See you maybe sinking suds at Perth Stadium next week…

I’m not sure where pick 20 came from…I don’t think GWS can finish that low.

I think that’s because everybody thought they would be going down on a big rebuild. After this year I think you will find they are better at attracting players.

Dont mind me, I’m just amusing myself.

2 Likes