Oops, maybe a $2 Million fine for "bringing the game into disrepute"?

I’ve got no doubt they did. There’s probably more too. Uber rich footy wankers + lots of expensive lunches on our coin = oodles of opportunity to tune up your PA.

The joke is that it only becomes an issue now.

It’s normally really really clear when two people in a work environment are nobbing and in at least one of these cases the lady had been complaining to everyone in the office about how much of a ■■■■ he was being. For weeks or months. And the AFL never knew anything? Much like the WCE chairman not knowing anything about half the list being off their ■■■■. Spare me.

2 Likes

BLACKEST DAY IN SPORT

2 Likes

All teams would struggle to field a full 18 if those that were unfaithful were all sacked … some teams would be without coaches even

Lethlean is a farkwit!
And clearly stupid.
Good riddance to him. Now bring on the game

1 Like

I hadn’t heard of either of these two before today and don’t think their positions sound all that important.

1 Like

Umm wel one is Married with a family with 4 children.
Probably a stand that family, Trust and decency is important to alot of fans.
And that Married men should not be seen to be cheating on there wives, especially in the workplace where there is a good chance Gills wife knows the other guys wife socially. Im sure mrs Gill is telling him you cant have him working.

Does this mean James hird will now be offered the position of “football operations manager” ?

1 Like

I think so, yes.

Highly likely.

1 Like

We seriously live in a crazy world, not doubting they should have got the ■■■■ but the amount of doctors, lawyers, politicians, CEO’s (ahem Tim Worner) that do this and keep their jobs…why does the AFL have to position themselves as the moral bastions of society?

Surprised you haven’t heard of Lethlean. He was relatively high profile in the media.

These two will get jobs on SEN next year.

2 Likes

In the presser, could Ol Gil have tied his tie knot any tighter?

4 Likes

Yes, much much tighter.

18 Likes

Welcome to KPMG - Simon Lethlean and Richard Simkiss

13 Likes

I think Lethlean is the peanut that did all the fixture arrangements

3 Likes

Gill the Dill’s HAND-PICKED likely successor just got the Chaminda for sh@gging someone who is (with all due respect) a piece of fluff that no-one had heard of, and that’s it.
Riiiiggggght…
This has the sh1tty stench of cover-up all over it.
Someone in the media must have some SERIOUS dirt that all the threats in the world from city hall couldn’t keep quiet.
I suspect there’s plenty more to come out.

3 Likes

Should have kept their trousers on…will no doubt be offered jobs at Port Adelaide

Channel Nine journalist Danny Weidler revealed on social media that the Blomberg affair was the “cross code romance” he had made veiled references to in his Sydney Morning Herald column months prior. Weidler also revealed that Beale was made aware of the affair several weeks ago via an anonymous email.
Follow
Danny Weidler :heavy_check_mark: @Danny_Weidler
Kurtley Beale was made aware weeks ago his girlfriend Maddi Blomberg was involved in an affair with @AFL second in charge Simon Lethlean
3:54 PM - 14 Jul 2017
17 17 Retweets 23 23 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Weilder even suggested the AFL had looked to “cover up” the incident. The journalist tweeted that he had contacted the governing body several months ago regarding the affair allegations, only for action to be taken now.
Follow
Danny Weidler :heavy_check_mark: @Danny_Weidler
Informed @AFL about unacceptable behaviour of the head of women’s game Simon Lethlean weeks ago. No action til now …cover up?
3:37 PM - 14 Jul 2017

4 Likes

There is no “span” between consent and rape. No means rape, yes is consent.

3 Likes