Operation Human Shiel

And? Who cares?

I do obviously. Wouldn’t have brought it up otherwise.

Just a ridiculous way to run the trade period and trying too hard to copy the American model.

3 Likes

As long as we get the players we are after, why?

1 Like

Meh…
I don’t like it at all. But it’s so obviously contrived and stage managed, and all these two-bit liggers, parasites and hangers-on are so patently paid to sprout such inane drivel, that unless you’re an utter moron it’s as see-through as glass.
Problem is, 99% of the population are morons…
Just enjoy the fact that Shiel will be on our list by Thursday.

5 Likes

Because it’s being drawn out unnecessarily, just don’t see the point. Delay the trade announcement so in the interim all these media outlets can comment on the Dons being difficult and Carlton ready to swoop in on the deal etc. Ridiculous.

Not sure why you care though, we aren’t getting Shiel right? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

coming

6 Likes

Gross

9 Likes

I would have liked it done by now. Be good to not have to check in every 5 minutes just in case there’s been some inside info. Oh well… one more night…

Geez man, take a chill pill, way to overreact.

1 Like

so much for the scully and shiel talk

1 Like

On ya Revie.

If its all signed off and the only reason its not been announced is to drum up TV ratings for the AFL then surely anyone who is in the know is almost obliged to leak it to Blitz.

We should have topped Hawthorn’s offer of a packet of chips for Scully with a can of coke.

Didn’t they take on his inflated wage?

For all the panic merchants, a repeat of a post five days ago:

I don’t know. Why talk facts when you can attempt humour?

Yep. That fax machine is running a little hot and we haven’t checked the phone connection but we’re sure it should be working by 8.35 tomorrow night.

1 Like

This is precisely why it’s stage managed. It creates discussion, otherwise it’ll be all over now, and trade period would disappear with a whimper.

1 Like

I came in here to check the panic levels and you’re all “they just saving it for tv ratings”

I am disappointed

What possible advantage could there be for us to play along with this charade by the AFL - particularly after the way they’ve treated us during The Saga?

2 Likes

Agree 20000%