Operation Human Shiel

Mate, I’m with you all the way!! If I worked at efc or the afl I’d love to spill the beans, but then the next day I’d find a bullet in my letter box.

Far out! The amount of people with sand in their vaginas!!..

The AFL has paid for 2 hours of primetime TV. You don’t honestly think they’ve left it to chance that everyone stands around like stale bottles of p1ss, and the biggest fish that gets traded is Taylor fkn Duryea??? The other codes would have a field-day!!!

That and the the fact that Connors hasn’t had to resort to playing prick-pool.

Come on people!!! It’s as obvious as the nose on your face!!!

18 Likes

I’m pretty sure the moment we announce Shiel, world hunger will be ended, and eternal world peace secured.

2 Likes

Mate, one thing that the saga and post-saga EFC should have taught everyone who is an Essendon supporter, is that we will roll over and do whatever the AFL wants us to do and smile whilst doing it.

Plain and simple.

3 Likes

AFL controls GWS

GWS will therefore hold out until all the Essendon viewers have tuned in to the AFL ad farce

Is this the part where people on Blitz constantly talk up the players on our VFL team to the point where they say that they will be taken in late first to second round when in reality, if we want them, we can get them at any pick we like?

1 Like

Or picked up at all?

1 Like

Didn’t Gold Coast and Carlton have the chance to pick Hind up for free?

yes’glad they did not
this guy breaks the lines like no other

World peace and the end to world hunger, is not worth pick 9 this year and next year’s first.

3 Likes

Speaking of vanilla panic merchants… give it a rest ATE.

FWIW…I was thinking…that seeing as pick 42 was traded by GEEL to CARL to draft Kreuger, quick and dirty logic would suggest that no mature-agers will be picked up in the draft until at least pick number 43…

…but, before I get shot down, I do understand that the trading of players and draft hands means things could well have changed.

We’ve probably done what we always do…bend over and do as we are told.

1 Like

None of the big trades have happened yet.

It’s not just a case of ‘Oh EFC are bending over for the AFL.’

Everybody is.

The deals are done, they just haven’t been “Announced” yet.

2 Likes

This is your problem, right here… get a grip.

The funny thing is, if you’d totally avoided / ignored the whole trade period and just tuned in tonight after it’s all done, you’d still have the exact same information as the people who had followed every single aspect of it.

11 Likes

True. But you would’ve missed out on trolling nuffies on the internet.

I’m not sure ‘missed out’ is how I would have worded that.

3 Likes

ITS TIME

“It aint often we can get together and sorta let our hair down like this…”

Yeeeehaa!
Fark Carlton!

1 Like

Have we signed finlayson yet? I’d be happy with two firsts for him with Shiel coming back as steak knives

2 Likes