Operation Human Shiel

Stuart Dew’s 2008 grand final effort for Hawthorn was useful.

Ok.

I still disagree.

Now this is a better argument.

Yeah but that club has won a flag since the 1950s

1 Like

Yeah one has a flag with his new club :smiley:

2 Likes

Hardwick had Hawthorn sucked inin2004aswell.

1 Like

Stop being racist. Colour of skin shouldn’t matter!

1 Like

Carlton fans and commentators need to let it go. Last time I saw Dylan Shiel he was at the EFC with Essendon club colors on.

1 Like

What are you on about? Its the player and the way he plays that is being spoken about on this post or at least, that’s the way I read it.

Nah. hang onto the salt for another 8mths… especially so when we finally dispense with Essington for good by blowing them off the park early next year.

2 Likes

Your sarcasm filter not working bro?

And it’s nothing to do with the way they play and everything to do with the fact that Buddy to Sydney is the biggest recruiting bust in history. Because one of those blokes has brought a flag and the other has brought a ■■■■■■ salary cap structure and not much else.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m not real good at that.

2 Likes

Are they (fans) disappointed or complaining?

The former is fine - you can be disappointed if you missed out. We would be if he didn’t pick us. But the latter does not make sense - he made a very informed decision. He had to go somewhere and some club(s) were going to miss out.

A FarkCarlton supporter at my work is saying that the Blues was his choice, but because they weren’t willing to give up pick 1 to get him, Connors pushed him towards us.

DELUSIONAL.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the smug bozo’s from the Cult of Clarko were saying the exact same thing. “He chose us but we couldn’t get the deal done…”

Loving the salt. Especially the ■■■■■ trying to hose him down as a player at the moment. Meanwhile I’ve been piling into my Hawks mate about overpaying for Wingard and giving up the only good kid on they’ve drafted in 5 years.

8 Likes

We all believe what we want to believe. If that article the other day about how Shiel picked Essendon is accurate then your colleague is delusional.

3 Likes

to be fair, Worpel will be a handy player. im pretty sure we were going to pick him but Hawks snatched him up before us. hes no Dylan Shiel though :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I think he will. Burton will be a star though.

1 Like

works for me. i hate port but i hate hawks more.

2 Likes

I know he is delusional.

As you should.