Options for picks 20 and 29 (before Academy shenanigans)

Are you guys having us on? It reminds me when I was winding jobber up saying we should use our first pick on Thalia, as he could play midfield as well. Which is what some claimed…

Nah to be fair to them this Logue bloke has played through the midfield at times in the WAFL this year I believe. Would seem more likely to make it as a key defender at AFL level though but who knows. Seems a high risk, high reward proposition. I prefer others personally. Would love it if Jy Simpkin is still on the board at this pick.

Ok, cool.

Or we could just pick Jarrod Berry

Ess: 1 and Pig to GWS

GWS: 3 and Patton to ESS.

Pig can be their Shaw replacement for a few yrs

#with some later picks swapped in GWS favour

GWS: 3, 5 and Patton to ESS.

cf GWS-Freo trade.

GWS: 3 and Patton to ESS.

Pig can be their Shaw replacement for a few yrs

#with some later picks swapped in GWS favour

and with Pig going to Melbourne insted of GWS because, you know, reality.

No worries smart ■■■■.

Then the pick we get for him.

What don't Melbourne get

Give us your 2nd Rd this year or we will keep the pig

Fark The Pig. He wants out. We’d be mad to keep him for another year, have him become a free agent, and then just stroll off to Melbourne. Stuff that. Melbourne won’t pay, hawk him around. GC may be interested in a HB. So may GWS. Couldn’t care less. Can go to farking Freo for all I care. Had the offer to stay, knocked it back. Open market time.

What don't Melbourne get

Fark The Pig. He wants out. We’d be mad to keep him for another year, have him become a free agent, and then just stroll off to Melbourne. Stuff that. Melbourne won’t pay, hawk him around. GC may be interested in a HB. So may GWS. Couldn’t care less. Can go to farking Freo for all I care. Had the offer to stay, knocked it back. Open market time.

You making Pig squeal?

What don't Melbourne get

At worst it would force Melbournes hand. With the Compo picks and academy to come their second rounder isn’t good enough.

I want more, go get it Goodwin you poacher.

What don't Melbourne get

You making Pig squeal?

Can’t you hear the (Tasmanain) banjos in the background. Dinga dig ding ding…

Powell-Pepper at 20(19) please. Or Battle.

No

No

■■■■ off Jackets.

I like it! Have watched a bit of SPP. WANT!

Adam McPhee mk2

Adam McPhee mk2

Must be going to Freo then.

What don't Melbourne get

This doesn’t work in the current system.

Gold Coast offers pick 24 - Pig “Veto, send me to Melbourne”

Fremantle offers pick 35 and 43 - Pig “Veto - send me to Melbourne”

What don't Melbourne get

You making Pig squeal?

Can’t you hear the (Tasmanain) banjos in the background. Dinga dig ding ding…

If you’re having a crack at the lovely little isle’s breeding and edumacation standards it might pay to spell the name right. Dinga dig?

Just Simpkin at 20 and Galucci at hibbo pick.

Option for pick 20 not 19.