Options for picks 20 and 29 (before Academy shenanigans)

Just Simpkin at 20 and Galucci at hibbo pick.

Simpkin won’t be available at 20. Will be gone by 15.

Simpsin

Really like this one actually. Get Brodie or Bowes for pick 1 and go for silky Zerrett types for our second and third pick.

What don't Melbourne get

Give us your 2nd Rd this year or we will keep the pig

Fark The Pig. He wants out. We’d be mad to keep him for another year, have him become a free agent, and then just stroll off to Melbourne. Stuff that. Melbourne won’t pay, hawk him around. GC may be interested in a HB. So may GWS. Couldn’t care less. Can go to farking Freo for all I care. Had the offer to stay, knocked it back. Open market time.

You making Pig squeal?

Can’t you hear the (Tasmanain) banjos in the background. Dinga dig ding ding…

If you’re having a crack at the lovely little isle’s breeding and edumacation standards it might pay to spell the name right. Dinga dig?

I don’t think there are any standards.

What don't Melbourne get

Fark The Pig. He wants out. We’d be mad to keep him for another year, have him become a free agent, and then just stroll off to Melbourne. Stuff that. Melbourne won’t pay, hawk him around. GC may be interested in a HB. So may GWS. Couldn’t care less. Can go to farking Freo for all I care. Had the offer to stay, knocked it back. Open market time.

You making Pig squeal?

If you’re having a crack at the lovely little isle’s breeding and edumacation standards it might pay to spell the name right. Dinga dig?

You may be right

What don't Melbourne get

You making Pig squeal?

You may be right

I may be crazy

But you just may be the lunatic he was looking for.

What don't Melbourne get

You making Pig squeal?

What if he were just having the crackling?

What don't Melbourne get

You making Pig squeal?

What if he were just having the crackling?

That’s a squealy good question.

Cause Cal said so?

Cause Cal said so?

Before leg break rated top 5 like burton last year

Apparently Drew from the Rebels is Marty Gleeson’s cousin.

Apparently Drew from the Rebels is Marty Gleeson's cousin.

Koroit is an extremely Irish town. Lots of big families, lots of cousins.

Cause Cal said so?

The same Burton that went at 19?

Cause Cal said so?

The same Burton that went at 19?

Yes. Burton was a very highly rated player who broke his leg badly, like might never fully recover from it badly, and as a result ended up being taken much later than he might have been if he’d played in his U18 year.

What don't Melbourne get

Is he actually a FA next year? We picked him up as a mature ager - isn’t it 6 years until RFA kicks in? If so we can keep him if we match an offer.

Not that it’ll get that far.

What don't Melbourne get

Is he actually a FA next year? We picked him up as a mature ager - isn’t it 6 years until RFA kicks in? If so we can keep him if we match an offer.

Not that it’ll get that far.

8 years. He’s eligible 2018.

Shai Bolton please.

Shai Bolton please.
Has the run and dash and a knack for goals my mine worry is he tends to just blaze away with his kicks doesn't seem to have much care in his kicking.

Has anyone got any idea what’s actually been offered for Hibberd?
I’d heard they wanted to give up next year’s second, not this year’s. But that was a week ago. Surely this is one of easiest trade ever.

Maybe the Lewis situation is having an impact?