Oscar Pistorius

Is there not a thread on this?

DId anyone just watch his testimony?

Seriously why put the parents through it you lying dog?

100% guilty. Not even a .01% chance his story is real.

Without watching any of it, nor knowing much about the case besides what I've seen on the news, I say he should be jailed for being a gun obsessed lunatic.

I was particularly impressed with his statement about never touching another firearm...lolz, I'm fairly certain the law has already decided that part for him, and seriously, who just shoots blindly through a closed door in their own home? surely you'd call out if you thought there was an intruder in your home, I mean, he was armed to the teeth and obviously had the jump on the "intruder"  He farkin knew it was her in there.

I don’t think he has a leg to stand on

Stillnox?

Is that his excuse?

Without watching any of it, nor knowing much about the case besides what I've seen on the news, I say he should be jailed for being a gun obsessed lunatic.

I was particularly impressed with his statement about never touching another firearm...lolz, I'm fairly certain the law has already decided that part for him, and seriously, who just shoots blindly through a closed door in their own home? surely you'd call out if you thought there was an intruder in your home, I mean, he was armed to the teeth and obviously had the jump on the "intruder"  He farkin knew it was her in there.

Normally if you think there is an intruder you would lean over and wake the person up beside you.  He never looked though is his claim and had no idea she was out of bed.  Oh yeah, I believe him.

Normally if you think there is an intruder you would lean over and wake the person up beside you.  He never looked though is his claim and had no idea she was out of bed.  Oh yeah, I believe him.
Exactly, you'd have the person next to you call the cops

Wasn't this about an argument about redecorating the bathroom?

He wanted a new bathroom door, but Reva was dead against it

Old, but not getting any less funny

Is there not a thread on this?

DId anyone just watch his testimony?

Seriously why put the parents through it you lying dog?

100% guilty. Not even a .01% chance his story is real.

Let's hope the judge feels the same way. No jury in this trial.
His tearful apology was nauseating.

this should be a poll

Repulsive human.

See I thought he woke up in the night and heard noises in the bathroom.

Nope.

Get this.

He woke up and spoke to her while in bed. Then he got up to adjust the fan. Then he heard a noise in the bathroom. She somehow has ended up in the bathroom without him noticing. That didn't get explained (its his defence attorney only quizzing him at the moment) at all in his recounting of the facts. So anyway, what do you do in that situation? You of course crawl for you gun, crawl into the bathroom and & put 4 rounds through the toilet door.

The waking up in the night to sudden noises had maybe 1% plausibility if he was off his head on something. But this.

Also he testified about accidently discharging a weapon in a restaurant. He confessed he accidently discharged it. He spoke of it like he was a gentleman that was horrified that someone may have been hurt by his friend being so irresponsible as to hand him a loaded weapon in a restaurant. Maybe its irresponsible to ask someone to pass you a weapon at all in a restaurant champ?

Then by the time the owner came over to see what happened, they had come up with a cover story that it was his friend who discharged it by it accidently getting caught on his belt buckle or pants. So within the space of 1 minute this responsible gentleman concerned for the welfare of the patrons had got this cover story down with his buddies and lied about what went on.

I was shocked how weak his case and testimony was.

Seems like he was abusive according to their text messages, really controlling, she was scared of him a lot of the time.

I reckon the real story is more likely to be that they had a fight, he pushed her into the bathroom and then shot her through the door.

He would have pre-meditated what he would do if she ever really ■■■■■■ him off or threatened to leave him.

Without going into guilt or innocence, the court/judge will decide on that, I have to say, I have 2 friends that live in South Africa, it is not like here.

Their homes are like a fortress even in a gated community, are always scared that intruders will get in, have more than one gun in their homes, always looking over their shoulder when they go out etc. Don't really know how people can live like that but they do.

Thank goodness they visit me, coz and I have told them, I will never visit them while they are living there.

Just going on what they have told me, as I said above, will leave it up to the court/judge.

I love that they've had a year to come up with a believable story and they still thought "Oscar screams like a woman" was a good argument.

I hope he gets off. Just to ■■■■ off you people.

Personally I think Pistorius thought there was an intruder. That doesn’t excuse him, and he should be put away for manslaughter, or whatever the equivalent is over there.

Just in: Media has just done a doorstop interview with Tania Hird. She has denied that James had anything to do with the murder of Reeva Steenkamp. James has not admitted or denied the claims so it must be true.

Just in: Media has just done a doorstop interview with Tania Hird. She has denied that James had anything to do with the murder of Reeva Steenkamp. James has not admitted or denied the claims so it must be true.

I have no doubt that James Hird put her up to this. It's not like a woman can act independently of her owner in this day and age.

Either way, it doesn't help our situation.

You've got a majorly disabled guy with a massive ego and gun habit and a hot girlfriend and there is a dispute on Valentine's Day Eve.

By co-incidence there is an intruder through the bathroom of a 1st story building, who hides in the toilet and locks the door. Bare in mind that by co-incidence the couple had happened to wake up in the middle of the night. Not by the noise but they happened to wake up and talk to each other. Then by co-incidence the intruder came through the bathroom at this moment or a few minutes after they chatted. The girlfriend managed to get into the bathroom and toilet without the disabled guy noticing she'd left the room. Then in the time it takes a disable person to move from altering his bedroom fan and get back to his side of the bed to find a gun and crawl down the hall to his bathroom shouting intruder call the cops to his girlfriend, the girlfriend stays silent in the toilet taking a leak. Woman's screams are heard but by co-incidence the guy happens to scream like a girl. The responsible gun owner guy with no violent tendency then shoots hollow point bullets through a toilet door. So no one is coming at him right. So he shoots anyway. Hears no voices because she's quietly taking a leak and the screams remember are his girly voice scream as he fires the mushroom expanding bullets that extract maximum tissue damage out of the exit wound through the door into his girlfriend. 

Yeah it'd be funny if he gets off because he's got millions to get the best lawyer in the country. Really funny. Especially for the girls parents. They'd be ■■■■■■■ themselves laughing.