Our Second Preference For the PSD

Green. Fo sho.

Jarryd Lyons

I have no idea who Lyons is, so Google says…

The Victorian has played 53 games in five seasons with Adelaide but has blossomed this year under new coach Don Pyke, averaging 22 possessions over 18 games and kicking 14 goals.

And for those that judge on SuperCoach, started this year $241,900, ended at $475,600 averaged 90.2

I heard a bloke by the name of Laverne or Laverde or something like that is out of contract. Let’s walk him to the PSD, he barracked for Essendon as a kid.

James Stewart

?To play the James Hird role?

Shoot Liberty Valance?

He was the bravest man of all, but not the Jimmy Stewart character, hence not playing our Jimmy.

I really don’t care who we get through the PSD, just as long as we get someone and getting them makes other supporters cry.

James Stewart

?To play the James Hird role?

Sorry. Could only give this one ‘like’.

I don’t judge on SuperCoach but I knew he was a good player so picked him up at the start of the year and didn’t have to trade him, just kept making scores!

Anyway that aside I wanted us to target him a couple years back when he was a still dealing with injury as I knew his price would go up once over it. If the Crows really have low balled him just add an extra 150K to it and get him to walk. Won’t be A grade but should be a very good pick up.

African or European swallows?

African swallows are non-migratory.

But there are 2 swallows so they could use a strand of creeper held under the dorsal guiding feathers. You have to know these things when you’re a king.

According to the champion data stats Lyons was best on ground for the Crows in the final.

Can play.

Absolutely would take him in PSD

All for Lyons

Don’t want stevens

Don't want stevens

Yeah I didn’t mind him until I heard at the VFL from people who would know that he is a shady character. Prefer others.

Reace Conca?

Reace Conca?

Never

It won’t happen. It never does. It only gives us some weight when a player has specifically chosen us and not stated “I won’t go into the PSD”. Which of course never happens. The power of the PSD is a myth. It’s a throwback to the days when player movement was actually challenging. The only parties that will gain value in our PSD position is Omeara and Hawthorn.

And even if a deal can’t be done all JOM has to do is say he only wants to play with Hawks and everyone else will not pick him up. As soon as they do, his management can challenge the whole concept of the draft and trading system and it will get shut down in court.

Can you trade PSD picks?

Can you trade PSD picks?

Pretty sure you can’t, but no idea why

You can’t, at a guess I’d say because the only reason you’d want to is to engage in shady practices.