Panic Dollars 2019: Who wants to be a Blitzcoin millionaire? (Redbull wins option to get bucket hat!)

I’ll go stress: Heppell and Merrett

Any chance of converting my winnings to BLITZCOIN and cashing out?

1 Like

nervous?

If that’s one game then yes.

50% on D Clarke and whatever the remainder is on M. Bags please sir. Nervous.

1 Like

stress Redman and Ambrose please.

1 Like

Ah sorry, forgot I was back on this week.

Can I stress Hooker and Daniher please Colonel? 50% funds each.

Thanks

1 Like

Here are potential standings if R9 side plays as named. These do not include Win Jackpot or Best Player Bonuses.

@TrevorBix and @redbull are the biggest climbers in this table, both up 7 places.

Here we go!!!

1 Like

From AFL site

BEST
Essendon: Heppell, Langford, Shiel, Hooker, Merrett, McDonald-Tipungwuti

Here are updated standings after R9. These do include Win Jackpot and Best player Bonus.

Full calculations for R9 … click on any pic to open slideshow -

Legend%20v2

This Week:
Next game v Richmond on Saturday night - dreamtime at G.
Big week for: @barnz @SCarey @Preliminary_Point2 @benny and @Nocturnal who all have a trauma investment due to payout this round.

Here are the Nervous Rates and Bonus payments for Locks for R10 v Richmond …

R10%20Bonus%20Payments

Trauma Parish please.

1 Like

Ambrose and Redman seems awfully good value at 30%.

There are always players at 30% who I think will be in the team, 35% as well, occasionally 40%. I try to keep the spread of returns reasonable consistent so Gamers know what they are going to get when they take an extended lock.

I am trying to encourage a wide spread of strategies and players picked - so there has to be a spread of returns. It would not be much fun if every Gamer made the same pick in a round. In R9 Gamers selected 22 different players which is pretty good I think given amount of injuries in the squad.

Trends%20to%20R9

And just because you can never be too rich, too sexy or have too many graphs here is tracking of Gamers v million track - so you can work out where you want to be in next few rounds.

1 Like

Stress Ambrose and Redman please

1 Like

Trauma Rambrose please.

1 Like

Stress Smack and Guelfi.

1 Like

Anxiety on McNernan and the remainder nervous on Donnington’s boy please chief.

Have to be a bit more specific than that. I don’t keep blitz registers for lovechildren, bandwagon ticket holders or whipping boys.

1 Like