Pass mark 2015 - What are your expectations of the team?

I agree fully with the HS write-up. The pass mark for us has been “win a final” since the 2012 pre-season. Top 4 for mine.

And if we play in a prelim at the MCG, look out. The amount of red and black at the MCG will be awe inspiring, no matter who we play.

I just hope the players try hard and have fun.

Quoted Post

I just hope the players try hard and have fun.

Bomber? … Is that you?..
Blitzing and 3AW? Nooo…

Erratic.

I expect us to go undefeated.

… In at least 14 games.

4th - 6th, win a final and at some stage during the season smash Carlton by 100 points!

2nd and play Hawthorn in the GF; I’d enjoy the contest either way.

My expectation is that we will continue to play some of the best football in the league, backed up within a month by some of the worst, because I’m convinced the players hate us and are trying to drive us all to ■■■■■■■ insanity by throwing away games to melbourne and finals to north, because there’s just no logic to explain how you can just have 18 players go to crappery all at once unless they are all in on it, logic defying shitness those losses, the reason i will never fully trust this team again or have 100% faith in em

@bucketsoflove

I can’t tell whether your serious or taking the **ss?

EXACTLY THE FEELING THE TEAM GIVES ME.

C’mon buckets, the St Kilda, Melbourne or Essendon / Essington games might have been frustrating last season but all in all how this team has performed under the intense pressure of the media scrutiny & public opinion (thanks to Asada & AFL) for two seasons has been nothing short of remarkable.

They are absolute champs, best list in the AFL so anything other than a top 4 finish is unacceptable!

Sportsbet offering Ess
$2 to make the 8
$5 top 4
$31 Flag

Take it at $31…

Thousand to 33?
10G to 330?

High Court vindication.

Nothing less.

Nothing.

Quoted Post

High Court vindication.

Nothing less.

Nothing.

Not

No

I have a good feeling about this time.

Anything that does not include beating Carlton every time we play them is a fail.

We have managed our list as if we are a top four side. That needs to be our main goal. If we do that, anything is possible. North Melbourne are in a similar position having topped up again. I’d like to think we are a better side than them.

If the ASADA stuff blows over, if we have a good run with injuries, if Hawthorn and Sydney cop a few niggles, if Port don’t continue to improve… I think we can give the Premiership a real shake.

There are several teams we must absolutely wipe the carpet with…bulldogs, port, carlton, richmond, kangaroos, west coast, sydney and the gold coast and shut their gaping clap traps. In doing so, we will see us at the top end of the ladder.

Quoted Post

Sportsbet offering Ess $2 to make the 8 $5 top 4 $31 Flag

Odds to miss the 8?

I just hope we can finally beat Melbourne and St Kilda