Patrick Karnezis

Almost no chance someone isn't already into him.

That club, whoever it is, is the reason behind him wanting to come home, and the reason he didn't play seniors this year.

Whoever it is will be dealing with the Lions already.

This. 100%. Still WSPHU

That club, whoever it is, is the reason behind him wanting to come home, and the reason he didn't play seniors this year.

Dunno about that, Voss is just stupid.

Examples:

Didn't play Claye Beams last season until after he'd been in their NEAFL bests for 7 or 8 games in a row (most of them as BOG), this whilst their mids were struggling.

By this stage the club ought to know whether Cornelius or Lisle are capable of replacing Brown, but when injuries hit both years instead of giving either an extended run to fail or thrive he switched Merrett forward and this year Staker went forward as well. A 32 yr old, and two 29 yr olds were their forward line whilst their 23 year olds were averaging 3.5 goals a game in the NEAFL and not being rewarded for it. Brown missed 7 games this season (3 under Harvey) of those Lisle played 2 (1 under Harvey), Cornelius 0

Giving Karnezis & Polec a combined 4 games for the year

Doherty played 11 games under Voss, of those he only started as a non-sub in consecutive games once. His reward for playing a good game was to start as a sub the next game.

Their back-up ruck Stef Martin was injured for almost the entire season, Longer played 4 games, none after Round 10, and 2 of those starts he only got because Leuenberger was injured.

Dunno about that, Voss is just stupid.

Examples:

Didn't play Claye Beams last season until after he'd been in their NEAFL bests for 7 or 8 games in a row (most of them as BOG), this whilst their mids were struggling.

By this stage the club ought to know whether Cornelius or Lisle are capable of replacing Brown, but when injuries hit both years instead of giving either an extended run to fail or thrive he switched Merrett forward and this year Staker went forward as well. A 32 yr old, and two 29 yr olds were their forward line whilst their 23 year olds were averaging 3.5 goals a game in the NEAFL and not being rewarded for it. Brown missed 7 games this season (3 under Harvey) of those Lisle played 2 (1 under Harvey), Cornelius 0

Giving Karnezis & Polec a combined 4 games for the year

Doherty played 11 games under Voss, of those he only started as a non-sub in consecutive games once. His reward for playing a good game was to start as a sub the next game.

Their back-up ruck Stef Martin was injured for almost the entire season, Longer played 4 games, none after Round 10, and 2 of those starts he only got because Leuenberger was injured.

Yep, sounds like they're ripe for some raiding.

On board with this one

great hair.

Important consideration for club revenue.

scania

Should be dominating in the ressies and is spudding it. I’m with WOB - Scania

does he play HBF?

Not sure I would call averaging 28 touches and 1.7 goals a game spudding it in the reserves. 

Not sure I would call averaging 28 touches and 1.7 goals a game spudding it in the reserves.

clearly you dont get how this forum works. This is a fact free zone

Sounds like he ripped it to me.
I don't need to see many games from players to form my opinion. I have an analytical brain that is focused on AFL and NHL and I translate that to strong fantasy predictions. This is all based on what I see in a player from limited vision.
He runs in the right spots, has a good kicking style, plays with confidence even though he has been treated without any. He is a good shape and size and runs fluently. He also can be dominant. By that I mean he can combine all of the above traits into long periods of play, unlike someone like jetta or Myers or melksham, the latter two have had far more afl exposure and are only really now starting to look like they might be part of a winning team. I see that in karnezis this early and he is strong willed.
I believe the bombers can trade back into the draft. Gumby/pears/hardingham all present an option to acquire a pick or two and a young skilled player who wants to come home and get a game.
I do like pears but he lacks footy IQ a bit. Hardingham can't handle pressure. Gumby is worth more on the trade table.
Trade jetta or delist.
Karnezis most definitely could be a bargain get with a good ceiling.

Yep of course. It's a conspiracy/Voss is clueless why he's stuck in the magoos.
I apparently have no idea despite attending the games of which ur quoting the stats.
The standard of footy in the NEAFL is so far below that of even VFL it's not funny. And in a league that he should be dominating he's simply NOT. Even Zantuck was more impressive when he came up here - and he was a huge spud.
Scania. And playing in the Magoos for a reason.

Player Blitz wants ≠Player Essendon can get.

What about Goddard?

And I hope you are not including Brad Green in that list.

would rather polec

would rather polec

I recall his first game in the NAB Cup against us - thought he was going to be a star. Know he's had injuries but unsure why his development has stalled like it has.

He's from SA isn't he? Surely he'd be looking to go home if he was to move?

What about Goddard?

I believe Free Agency was created for clubs too hopeless or lacking the insight to get real trades done.

Yep of course. It's a conspiracy/Voss is clueless why he's stuck in the magoos.
I apparently have no idea despite attending the games of which ur quoting the stats.
The standard of footy in the NEAFL is so far below that of even VFL it's not funny. And in a league that he should be dominating he's simply NOT. Even Zantuck was more impressive when he came up here - and he was a huge spud.
Scania. And playing in the Magoos for a reason.

Spare me the hyperbole.

Clearly the guy has had a pretty solid season in the reserves. Obviously the standard of the NEAFL is well below that of the VFL/SANFL/WAFL. Did he have the choice to play in a stronger league? Obviously not. It's not his fault he was drafted to QLD.

And for the record, I didn't say he was dominating. I was refuting a claim that he was spudding it. And he clearly wasn't spudding it.

Jack Crisp and Patrick Karnezis have been rewarded for their supremely consistent form at reserves level with selection in the 2013 NEAFL Team of the Year.
Crisp was named in one of the coveted on-ball positions alongside Southport's Haydn Kiel, who took out the Grogan Medal, while Karnezis was selected on a wing.
The pair spent the majority of 2013 with the Lions Reserves, after managing just five senior AFL matches between them.
Crisp‘s form towards the end of the season has been particularly impressive, with arguably his finest performance coming in the team‘s narrow Semi Final win against Aspley when he collected 30 disposals, laid seven tackles, won 10 clearances, sent the ball inside 50m 10 times, and kicked two goals.
Karnezis has also proven to be a ball magnet this season after playing more regularly in the midfield.
The 21-year-old collected 30-plus disposals on seven occasions throughout the season, with a season-high 41 touches against Labrador in Round 13.

http://www.lions.com.au/news/2013-09-10/crisp-and-karnezis-honoured

would rather polec

I recall his first game in the NAB Cup against us - thought he was going to be a star. Know he's had injuries but unsure why his development has stalled like it has.

He's from SA isn't he? Surely he'd be looking to go home if he was to move?

ah dam just read that yeah he is from SA! pick 5 in the draft but hes been struck down with injuries!

What about Goddard?

I believe Free Agency was created for clubs too hopeless or lacking the insight to get real trades done.
Essington