Patton Pending

GENERAL PATTON ON THE MARCH

More like general pattern to the media speculation about player movements.

"When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do."

not worth the cost

Yes.

Nope.

Tbh I'm not sure he's mobile enough for the modern game unless he can monster guys close to goal like Hawkins (and I don't think he's that big/strong) We also don't have enough small quick guys to make up for his lack of speed defensively

Have you seen this guy?

Pass

Tbh I'm not sure he's mobile enough for the modern game unless he can monster guys close to goal like Hawkins (and I don't think he's that big/strong) We also don't have enough small quick guys to make up for his lack of speed defensively

Have you seen this guy?

Yes, Iā€™ve known (of) him since he took 20 marks against the under 15 side I was coaching lol
He was nowhere near Tomahawkā€™s level of mauling people in juniors, and is nowhere near his level of mauling people in the AFL

"When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do."

ITS CHINATOWN!

Donā€™t need him, donā€™t waste early picks on him.

ITS CHINATOWN!

Iā€™ll have what sheā€™s having.

ITS CHINATOWN!

Iā€™ll have what sheā€™s having.

Hereā€™s looking at you, kid.

Jeez, writing speculative trade articles for the Hun must be a pretty sweet gig. Pick a couple of high-value young players with vague EFC connections, mention in passing that theyā€™re contracted but completely disregard it, decide we should trade for them, utterly neglect to mention what weā€™d trade FOR them or what the impact of these trades would be on our difficult list management situation, then prepare to bag us after our first loss next year for not pursuing their their ridiculously improbably scenario. Pick up paycheque, rinse, repeat.

Dunno why I bother working for a living, I could churn out that stuff in my sleep.

WANT.

He already has the body of a near-retirement footballer but heā€™s young, itā€™s perfect!

Jeez, writing speculative trade articles for the Hun must be a pretty sweet gig. Pick a couple of high-value young players with vague EFC connections, mention in passing that they're contracted but completely disregard it, decide we should trade for them, utterly neglect to mention what we'd trade FOR them or what the impact of these trades would be on our difficult list management situation, then prepare to bag us after our first loss next year for not pursuing their their ridiculously improbably scenario. Pick up paycheque, rinse, repeat.

Dunno why I bother working for a living, I could churn out that stuff in my sleep.

Missed it by a fair margin there HM

Get me Toby Greene instead please.

Jack

Considering our 2nd round pick will probably be be pick 19 or 20 I would say no as well.

Great title.

Can we even afford him? Doubt we will have much in the kitty after this year.

You have to take into consideration we will only have one or two picks in the draft next year.

First we need to find the mandatory three players to delist (guessing Gwilt, Kommer and possibly Ashby).

Then we may upgrade Tippa onto the main list.

Leaving us two picks for the draft.

thatā€™d be poor list management if we only go with 2 live picks. very very poor. weā€™ve canā€™t recover 2 years of compromised drafting with 1 super draft in a not so strong draft last year.