Patton Pending

And he hasn’t given any indication he is unhappy or wants to leave so they wouldn’t be worried about him being OOC end of 2017.

If he had of they would be looking to trade him now for sure.

And he hasn't given any indication he is unhappy or wants to leave so they wouldn't be worried about him being OOC end of 2017.

No comment

I also have no comment to make at this time

And he hasn't given any indication he is unhappy or wants to leave so they wouldn't be worried about him being OOC end of 2017.

No comment

No comment

Interesting.

Certainly a competent media man then as was interviewed during finals, think was a guest on one of the panel shows and spoke about loving Sydney and excited about where team headed & said no reason he wants to leave now.

No comment

Interesting.

Certainly a competent media man then as was interviewed during finals, think was a guest on one of the panel shows and spoke about loving Sydney and excited about where team headed & said no reason he wants to leave now.

Exactly. He’s not gonna say publicly that he’s not happy and wants out of the club during the finals.

They’ll drop him and he’ll miss out on finals action

Momentum?

Momentum?

No. Hopefully next year he is cheaper but reckon next year he will cost a minimum 2 first round picks.

No comment

Which will be interpreted on here as an actual comment.

(Nice trolling 'boot)

Momentum?

No. Hopefully next year he is cheaper but reckon next year he will cost a minimum 2 first round picks.

No one cost more than 2 first round picks. He’d be out of contact and a max of 2 later first rounders.
He was pick 1 with the hope of being the next Jonathan Brown. He’s been good but with 2 ACL’s his form can’t have his price going up.
A highish first should do it.

I’d much rather save the cash for him than Rockcliff.

Momentum?

Isn’t he likely to be more expensive next year, assuming he continues on with his form? Granted, he’ll be out of contract, but still.

No comment

I’ll just quikcly make the comment that I also have no comment.

Hmmmmm

Momentum?

Isn’t he likely to be more expensive next year, assuming he continues on with his form? Granted, he’ll be out of contract, but still.

Yes. I was saying that I hope he is cheaper but doubt he will be.

Hmmmmm

That you Bomber?

Hmmmmm

That you Bomber?

No comment.

No comment

I’ll just quikcly make the comment that I also have no comment.

I have a comment, but I’m not prepared to comment on it.

I don’t have a comment,even though that’s a comment.

If no one’s got any comments I can just lock this thread, then?

If no one’s got any comments I can just lock this thread, then?

All comments are required for next year and will not be released at this stage, but you never know what comments can get shaken loose in the last days of trade period if the right offer is made.