Paul Chapman

Yes from me aswell, even for 1-2 years. Still worth it for 15-18 games a year (Hopefully  :P )

CHAPPYDON.jpg

I want a second look at the hot woman he brought to the brownlow.

Pick him up!

CHAPPYDON.jpg

Best AND worst photoshop ever.

CHAPPYDON.jpg

Best AND worst photoshop ever.

Thanks. I did an online course on how to do convincing photoshop composites in under 1 minute. 

I just read he's been delisted by the cats - what an amazing day. To think the cats only missed out on the GF by a kick to the team who won the premiership.

I just read he's been delisted by the cats - what an amazing day. To think the cats only missed out on the GF by a kick to the team who won the premiership.

And I reckon with him in the side they would have got over the Hawks as well.

Just get Bomber and Hird to tell him "look what we did with Goddard, we could do the same for you"

Better than nothing.

why the heck not. 

In a heartbeat. Would comfortably be in our top 10 players straight up.

The debate on whether we should recruit him or not is ludicrous. The bloke has been tearing us & every team in the comp a new ■■■■■■■■ for 10 season, our forward line is a debacle, our recruiting has been hobbled by the AFL for the next 2 seasons, Crameri is leaving, he is a proven finals performer, & like Rocky said above, he might have got them over the line against the Hawks. 

Why are we even discussing him? He would walk into our side & be a fantastic addition, even for only 12 - 15 games a year

In a heartbeat. Would comfortably be in our top 10 players straight up.

Top 10 oldest or baldest?

hes finished

Unfortunately we’re not in a position to be picky,we have to take a gamble as our draft positioning is rat ■■■■…

So many pros & cons with Chappy,but could be worth the punt if we can get his body right…

It's going to take lots of calf's blood.

My family owns cattle. More than happy to organise a donation.

Even on one leg.

The question to weigh up: "Is Chappy a better prospect than pick 100+ in the draft?" Easy answer.

Someone can do the math, but by a guesstimate, I'd say the chance a player past pick 80 plays at least 100 games is about 20-1. And those who refer to Hirds and Chris Grants etc...exactly my point. There's only been a few in the past 20 years.

I'd say someone's already offered him a spot seeing that the Cats did offer him a short term contract of sorts, albeit unflattering. What other teams have expressed interest?
Wouldn't mind him but NOT at any price and I sure wouldn't want to "win" him after a bidding war.

sydney

Reminds me a bit of Dougie Hawkins or Nicky Winmar - is the extra 1 year really worth or should he bow out a one club player? I think with Chappy he's not the same player as he was 2+ years ago and that means he's very one dimensional in what role he can play. Most forwards need to go through the middle and just dont think his bodys up to it. Do we really want him for 1 yr when he'll probably play 10-15?